What Is/Are Your Main And Why

• Thread starter BeastMode
  • Start date
BeastMode

BeastMode

The Ultimate Gamer
Towns Folk
Mine are Splat Dualies (any of the variations except for Enperry), Roller (only normal/hero), Aerospray PG, and Kensa Octobrush. Of course this also matters towards picking my main (granted maybe not as much as the other things but... you know...): I main an Octoling girl. I don’t have a specific clothing main, but I do like running special charge up, ink saver main, and main power up. I don’t have many pure pairs of gear, but I do have a few. Enough about me, now how about you guys/girls?

Last edited:
I think you pressed ENTER too soon.
Yeah I did but I edited it. Noob accident

Reactions: Marc
My favourite roller is the Gold Dynamo Roller because it has a long range and is very powerful. It is also useful in turf wars because it covers lots of ink quickly. The only downside of it is that the inkling is very slow at moving it back to the ground after doing the vertical roller thing in midair. Because the inkling isn't as fast at doing this action with it compared to with much more lightweight rollers, enemies will have more than enough time to splat you before the ink that you are about to release will reach them.

I like the Aerospray MG too.

My favourite roller is the Gold Dynamo Roller because it has a long range and is very powerful. It is also useful in turf wars because it covers lots of ink quickly. The only downside of it is that the inkling is very slow at moving it back to the ground after doing the vertical roller thing in midair. Because the inkling isn't as fast at doing this action with it compared to with much more lightweight rollers, enemies will have more than enough time to splat you before the ink that you are about to release will reach them.

I like the Aerospray MG too.
Cool! I think the Dynamos are decent as well! Do you like the Aerospray PG or RG too?

Splattershot main here. To be more specific, the hero shot. I land a few shots on my opponent and then hit them with the burst bomb to get the kill. I usually run a ton of sub saver as well, which allows me to do a mini burst bomb rush. The special, splashdown, is also good since I can cover myself in a super jump or take a point of interest (like the splat zone or center of the map).

Octobrush.. Because I'm evil..

It just kills so fast and it's really damn easy to control. Sub weapon could be better but eh.

Reactions: Mizunil
Back