Fantasy Life What is Fantasy Life about?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Fantasy_LifeUSABoxart2t.png
Please tell me about this game,I only saw you have many vocations you can start from and use and can play mutiplayer.Please tell me more so I can know how it's like:I can't buy it right now....

Last edited:
Have you watch th3 trailers of the fantasy life I think it has show you what you want to know about this game maybe~~

This is vid if you havent watch..

Thanks! I think I saw it.I might just want to play it more than I first thought,the trailer shows everything.I just need to buy it

Glad I shows the vid to you , now its depends on you to buy it or not , your are welcome anyways~~ :D

I watched the trailer.Seems pretty awesome-sauce,if you ask me,lol.It looks a little like how Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:EoT's moves like,but not really.The multiplayer's the thing I'm looking forward to the most,and how well we can work together on it,lol. XD

Reactions: Kakea and kaw1234
@Kakea Fantasy Life is pretty much an RPG (Role-Playing Game) which allows your character to choose from 12 Job-Classes:
  • Paladin
  • Mercenary
  • Hunter
  • Wizard
  • Miner
  • Woodcutter
  • Angler
  • Alchemist
  • Carpenter
  • Blacksmith
  • Cook
  • Tailor
To get more detail on the classes, click here.

A lot of people are saying it's a mixture of Animal Crossing's "Do what you want" characteristic, mixed with Final Fantasy's daring adventure/creativity. So basically, it's a game that allows you to be as free-as-you want, while being adventurous at the same time. You can take on quests, jobs, character customization, and there's also a story etc. I would say this game is chock filled with content, and I've heard (from Erixsan) that the story itself has a minimum of 50 hours! I'm pretty interested in this game, and I think having an Online-Multiplayer feature is neat. :love:

Reactions: 2205 and P2.0
The closest game to Fantasy Life so far seems to be Rune Factory 4, without the marriage/farming aspects of the game. I'm pretty hyped for this game, it's been a while since I was hyped that much for a game in fact.

Reactions: Kakea
@kaw1234 and Reece thanks for the extra information I can't wait until the game comes out,everything seems exiting about especially the file system:to me the fact there is one means there's 3 characters you can create and lives you can customize!

Reactions: kaw1234
I'm really quite interested in seeing what it's all about. It seems like something that I would be able to get into but I've never tried anything like it (which is kinda sad honestly). I just really hope that there's a demo so that I can get me feet wet and figure out whether or not it's my cup of tea.

Yeah this game is a must if you like RPG because you practically decide what to do ^^ this is on my to buy list and it looks worth it, i haven't seen/heard about the multiplayer/online thing but now I've heard of it, this game just gets better ^^

Reactions: P2.0 and Kakea
I wish I had more money to buy it when it comes out!

Reactions: P2.0 and Wolf
I wish I had more money to buy it when it comes out!
we all do man ^^ money ... apparently doesn't bring happiness but money brings games and games bring us joy ^^ so we all want money !! XD

Reactions: Kakea and P2.0
Lol! Perfectly said Wolf:Money is just a means to legally get what games that DO brings happiness and good memories!

Reactions: Wolf
Oh so that's pretty cool. I was about to ask the same question myself because someone in my 3DS friends list is constantly playing it and I thought that was werid, but I guess it makes sense. :3 Thanks for having this thread up!

The game's out!!? (or they found the japanese version) never mind your welcome!

The game is out in EU 9PAL) since September 26th! For once they get a game before us =P Lucky ^^ People in EU, can you tell us if there is a demo in the e-shop?

The game is out in EU 9PAL) since September 26th! For once they get a game before us =P Lucky ^^ People in EU, can you tell us if there is a demo in the e-shop?

From what I cover, no demo has been released yet. I doubt there will be one as well, Level-5 isn't such a fan of doing demos.

Reactions: Kakea and 2205
As far as i know, you can choose the path (the kind of game) you want among a certain amount of different classes or ranks. I think the game is pretty good if you got to play it online, that is to say, play it in multiplayer mode, otherwise I think it would turn somehow monotonous.

I understand that, my siblings liked playing Dragonquest while playing (a little while) together but they hate to even think about now no one wants to play... I still want to but this though:I love making characters!

Back