What is Fire Emblem Awakening about and can 10 year olds play it?

• Thread starter Flareon0274
  • Start date
F

Flareon0274

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
If you did not know before, I added a field where you can insert the name of your favorite Nintendo 3DS game in your profile. All that you have to do is hover over your username from the navigation menu, select Personal Details, and look for "Favorite 3DS Game".

Mine is Fire Emblem Awakening, :cool:

What exactly is fire emblem awakening about? I was thinking about getting it for my younger brother who is 10, do you think he'll like it? Also, how are the graphics on that game?

I would not personally recommend fire emblem awakening to a ten year old but if they are relatively mature it shouldnt be too bad and if you want to know more about the game just search it on google.

i dont recomend fire emblem awakening, its overrated and have unbalanced things, I think fates its better as I have seen

I would not personally recommend fire emblem awakening to a ten year old but if they are relatively mature it shouldnt be too bad and if you want to know more about the game just search it on google.
in TV there are movies with blood and mentioning +18 things and these are rated +7(at least in my country)
I dont think why fire emblem could affect him somehow

What exactly is fire emblem awakening about? I was thinking about getting it for my younger brother who is 10, do you think he'll like it? Also, how are the graphics on that game?
Its really good you should play it but maybe buy FE fates first i played it when i was 10 and it haven't affected me

Back