What is he doing?

• Thread starter vitaminB_2701
  • Start date
vitaminB_2701

vitaminB_2701

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Mr Miyamoto was using this thing. What is it? A new Virtual Boy?
Bp86YxgIEAARvrU.jpg

I think that's the Oculus Rift. I could be wrong. It looks pretty similar though.

I think that's the Oculus Rift. I could be wrong. It looks pretty similar though.
Ding Ding Ding! You're correct! That is the Oculus Rift, and he had some comments pertaining the entire Virtual Reality "era" this is what he said:

"Very early on, I certainly had viewed virtual reality as having a lot of potential, but at the same time, I look at the appearance of people who are playing virtual reality and it’s something that gives me quite a bit of pause. We work on constantly creating things for a broad audience of consumers, but I look at virtual reality and I see something that can be particularly interesting for a short-term, attraction style of uses. But I wonder if it’s really the type of thing that consumers can use long-term and get long-term use out of. But I do think there’s appeal in the technology."

And I think he did a fantastic job expressing his thoughts (on behalf of Nintendo) about this new style of gaming. :)

Ugh, I don't hope that Nintendo makes this turn because I'd rather have the best HD console on the market, better then PS4, Xbox One, maybe a little bit more expensive and HD that I can play in for a long time not 3D that makes my eyes hurt and my head and sometimes makes me feel sick.

that looks awesome! I hope it works out for the best for Nintendo. It certainly is somewhat different, but you gotta new/fresh ideas from time to time. ;)

I remember playing a VR arcade game in the 90s, it cost $5 to play.

i think that nintendo should make some games for that. or they should make the next console be a virtual reality system.

The big problem I see with this, is how long will VR last this time around. I mean we had VR games in the 90s, and it died out fast.

Wow my boys are getting into a real good job i wish you all the good and accomplish what the kids ever wanted to do with a game consolle and pretty cool about the work but is it Microsoft,Nintendo or Playstation

Back