what is, in your opinion the best character in fire emblem awakening?

• Thread starter fireemblemman
  • Start date
fireemblemman

fireemblemman

pokemon trainer
Towns Folk
for me, m favorite character in this game is, without a doubt lucina. here's why. first of she may seem kind of.... one sided but she is a very interesting character at her core. also, in the game if you do it right she would be one of the strongest characters in your army.

Obviously Morgan only Morgan (F) though she's adorable <3 I just love her quirky yet fun personality ^.^ She's cute and not only that but she makes a good unit. If you make her a Manakete(which you have to marry a Manakete for that to be possible.) She is the best unit in the game as long as you train her up and max her stats but if you do that with everyone Manakete Morgan will have a very high rating probs around 400(Crazy right?) Anyways that's why I like Morgan (F) so much :p.

What I really like is MU. I like MU because at the beginning of the game you can choose which pros or cons she has and that impact whether MU will either be the strongest unit or the weakest unit. Another reason is because the unit is a smart tactician and it's like you are contributing to the plot.

Nowi because, nowi

This is based on personality, usefulness, and how they look

A character I think represents this well is Morgan. You could say shes just opposite gender robin but she has more character than him/her she looks up to her/his father/mother and robin is already op if you use him/her and morgan expands upon this and in my opinion he/she is just so cute

I like robin because he is a pretty interesting character in the fire emblem series

Although I've only played Awakening, it would be Morgan for me. Talking about stats, she is one of the strongest units in the game. Talking about personality, well, I'd be proud if I ever had a daughter like her in the future haha.

I don't have too much experience but like some others, I'd have to say MU, with Morgan as a close second. You can literally do anything with them 0.0.

Hmmm...
I'm going to go with Inigo, with Donnel as his father. It's a lot of work for so many reasons; getting Donnel to be able to defend himself, and also sparing a unit slot by picking Olivia, who is a lost cause, to pair with him. It'll take a ton of grinding, that's for sure eue

Morgon is also great, as others have said.

Nowi!Morgan(F) due to vengence, vantage, manakete powers

Donnel.

Tharja, dem MU crush is da best xD

Lucina for me :p great looks, interesting personality, and unlike common knowledge she actually can be superior to Morgan in combat.

Back