What is our favorite weapon in fire emblem

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
I know everyone's going to say the falcion but I wanted to see everybody's opinions. This can be buying from the iron sword to the dragonstone so any like is welcome. My personal favorite is the Levin sword. It's one of the most powerful weapons for robin and it got even cooler in smash bros. (Also it looks awsome) what us your favorite weapon from any of the Fire emblem games?

I like the thing with the blade with high crits! I forgot what it's called, Killer Blade or something? >.>

It's the one Lon Qu uses at first, with the +30 in crits

In Awakening, any of the Killer Weapons. Forging added hit and might to them makes them even more useful. Book of Naga is also cool, but it can't compare to its appearance in Genealogy of the Holy War. Overall, I don't like the weapons in Awakening that much - some of the Melee weapons look weird and the magic animations aren't that impressive either.

For the rest of the series, Holsety/Forseti is easily my favourite (except in Awakening). A powerful, light and accurate wind tome that also gives nice boosts to skill and speed? Yes please.

Gradvius, Grafcalibur, Hauteclere, Tyrfing, Thunderbolt, Mistoltin/Mystletainn, Wing Spear, Urvan, Sword of Seals, Alondite, Reginleif, Rapier, Pugi and FE7 Luna are also some of my favourites, mostly because some of them are so powerful. Iron weapons in the GBA titles are also pretty cool.

I like all of the Killer Weapons in Awakening too :) I find them really useful and strong in a lot of cases and I like using this Weapon class the most in the series game . But seriously >.< when I heard the " Levin Sword " that you said the first thing that came to my mind is .... @Leviathinian :eek:

Reactions: Leviathinian
The parallel falchion, just because not only it, but also its wielder, are better than the falchion and Chrom respectively, stat wise. Also, mid-to-late game relevance is nice in an unbreakable weapon. :cat:

My favorite weapon is ragnell its op.Near range and far range and my friend theres away to get unbreakable ragnell

Well 3rd is Levin sword because well it's good because it's a magic based sword that can do close and ranged attacks plus it's in Smash soo d: . Second is Goeita which sound terrifying I know I used it in FEA and it's scary with the laughs and the darkness and the dark electricity but it still looks really cool and is one of Robin's custom moves in Smash. Then First of course has to be Ragnell. It belongs to Priam who is cool but more importantly IKE. I love Ike from Radiant Dawn I think was the one and he is my main in SSB4 and SSBB.

Reginleif, i liked that lance in Sacred Stones or Naglfar because it have unlimited uses...Sword of seals in FE6 was useful as well

Well, I think that every dark tome in awakening that isn't Flux is awesome (since weight isn't a thing in Awakening and dark tomes became absurdly good because of it). Especially Mire (seriously, why did they not put this on the "no buy" list and let you get it by chapter 4? come on IS, you don't think a 10 range magic tome would be absurdly strong when most of the enemies you fight have a Res stat of...like, two?)
Dark tomes aside, I'm really fond of Hauteclare in Awakening not for its history but just because a 21 mt axe that fully heals the wielder is amazing.
Brave weapons (including Celica's gale and Waste since they do the same thing) are also cool.
My all time favorite probably has to be Ragnell though in every incarnation, due to its original wielder and it being incredibly good. Let's be honest, Ike wouldn't be nearly as good if he didn't have Ragnell, same with Chrom and Lucina with their Falchions by endgame.

I liked the weapon called Sol and it takes halve of the damage and convert it into health which is very helpful if you mage to get a crit with it. I also like the Killer weapons as well because it has high crit rate in attacks.

Back