What is some good Zelda theory

• Thread starter Supergamer
  • Start date
Supergamer

Supergamer

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
What is some good Zelda theory i do like me some game theorys

The 'Link is Dead in Majora's Mask' theory is rather sad and I personally don't enjoy knowing about it, but it's there.

Reactions: Supergamer
The " Link's dead in Majora's Mask " is pretty interesting to know and I won't trey to spoil it to you but it is recommended to be read to know more . Not sure if this counts but knowing the Zelda timeline of events is a pretty exciting stuff to know so I suggest looking into that and it really makes sense . Those are probably the only theories I know but they really mean alot especially the timeline:thumbsup:

i know about the Link's dead in Majora's Mask theory i watch the game theory episode about it but i have watch a video that debunk the theory hare is the video
but again it's just a theory a game theory thanks for reading :)

My favorite is the MM is 5 stages of greif

I was going to say the Majora's Mask Link is dead theory because I think it is really interesting, but everyone has already mentioned it. There is a theory that says the moon in the game doesn't have the speed or size to actually crush clock town. It saay that the clock tower would actually stop the moon.

The theory that link is dead in majoras mask is one of my favorite game theorys, and it is really interesting, but if I were you I would also look into the tetraforce theory (the theory that there are actually 4 pieces to the triforce.) Many people who believe in this theory are debating on who actually hold the 4th piece, and it's a very interesting subject. (I personally think that impa holds the 4th piece.)

Game Theory has a lot of theories with link personally I liked the hookshot one, that explained whether or not link
could handle the force to use. At the end he really couldn't(I think havn't watched that theory over a long time)
He just made one like a week ago about Rupees. :) Interesting......
Here is a link to his LoZ playlist:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOl4b517qn8hQumJcQSJMUHFUbTqOZVer

This might seem a little crazy but
we all know that "Triforce" has "tri" in the name. "Tri" meaning three, for three pieces of the Triforce, three corners of a triangle, and the three corners of those three Triforce pieces that make up the larger three-sided triangle of the whole Triforce. Zelda, by its very nature, has more threes in it than the video game called "Threes." There's no way there could be a fourth piece to what is essentially the Threeforce. It would make no sense.

Except it totally does.

There is absolutely a spot for the fourth Triforce, dead center. That hole is the perfect size for another piece, albeit upside-down. Just check out Link's shield in Ocarina of Time

This might seem a little crazy but
we all know that "Triforce" has "tri" in the name. "Tri" meaning three, for three pieces of the Triforce, three corners of a triangle, and the three corners of those three Triforce pieces that make up the larger three-sided triangle of the whole Triforce. Zelda, by its very nature, has more threes in it than the video game called "Threes." There's no way there could be a fourth piece to what is essentially the Threeforce. It would make no sense.

Except it totally does.

There is absolutely a spot for the fourth Triforce, dead center. That hole is the perfect size for another piece, albeit upside-down. Just check out Link's shield in Ocarina of Time
...But just because there is a spot for it doesn't mean it has to be filled... The Triforce is most likely just 3 pieces or there would have been hints about a fourth piece.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Supergamer
The theory where the man that trains twilight princess link in the sword arts is the link from MM and OoT is pretty good :p

my brother and I where watching something on YouTube the other day and it was the game theorists you should watch their channel any way they broke my life because they found out the value of rupie's witch was 1.645 million dollars aust that is why their are so many of them and you don't need to many to buy stuff it's just so funny what they do

What is some good Zelda theory i do like me some game theorys

Last edited by a moderator:
my brother and I where watching something on YouTube the other day and it was the game theorists you should watch their channel any way they broke my life because they found out the value of rupie's witch was 1.645 million dollars aust that is why their are so many of them and you don't need to many to buy stuff it's just so funny what they do
...woah. From now on I want any payments made in rupies. :p

Actually the Triforce was initially named so because of the individual pieces being a triangular shape, not because there were three of them. In the original Zelda game only the Triforce of Power and Wisdom existed, and Courage didn't show up until Zelda II. Conveniently this meant they could be arranged into a giant triangle afterwards and still retain their original name, albeit just being called the "Triforce" when combined.

There's also an actual emblem in real life called a Triforce which I believe was the crest of a family. It's very doubtful that there is a fourth piece and it's more just people's desire to fill in an empty hole that wasn't meant to be filled

The theory where the man that trains twilight princess link in the sword arts is the link from MM and OoT is pretty good :p

That one turned out to be true as Hyrule Historia shows.

I personally like the majority of Majora's Mask theories but my two favourite ones are the "Majora's Mask and the Fused Shadow were made by the same ancient race", because look at the comparison and tell me there isn't some grain of truth to it:

Twilight_Majora_by_Nayru_Scholar-thumb-412x397-10367.jpg

The second is the theory of the Gerudo race actually being the species that were banished to the Twilight realm, explaining why they are nowhere to be found even though it's the same Hyrule from OOT.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Actually the Triforce was initially named so because of the individual pieces being a triangular shape, not because there were three of them. In the original Zelda game only the Triforce of Power and Wisdom existed, and Courage didn't show up until Zelda II. Conveniently this meant they could be arranged into a giant triangle afterwards and still retain their original name, albeit just being called the "Triforce" when combined.

There's also an actual emblem in real life called a Triforce which I believe was the crest of a family. It's very doubtful that there is a fourth piece and it's more just people's desire to fill in an empty hole that wasn't meant to be filled

That one turned out to be true as Hyrule Historia shows.

I personally like the majority of Majora's Mask theories but my two favourite ones are the "Majora's Mask and the Fused Shadow were made by the same ancient race", because look at the comparison and tell me there isn't some grain of truth to it:

Twilight_Majora_by_Nayru_Scholar-thumb-412x397-10367.jpg

The second is the theory of the Gerudo race actually being the species that were banished to the Twilight realm, explaining why they are nowhere to be found even though it's the same Hyrule from OOT.
Woah, you really know your stuff, don't you?

Woah, you really know your stuff, don't you?

What can I say? I really love the Zelda franchise. :p

A lot of MatPat's theories (Game Theory now) are about the Legend of Zelda, especially his earlier, more interesting theories. Now, MatPat mostly just makes theory after theory about FnaF and Undertale, both of which have been gone by the wayside for quite some time. I wish he'd go back to his old self, as he made the most interesting Zelda theories...

Back