What is the 1 thing you want most in this world?

• Thread starter LarryMyster
  • Start date
LarryMyster

LarryMyster

Gamer Dude
Towns Folk
To me this would have to be....

Debt Free. I mean if you think about, credit cards, car loans, and Mortgage, it all just just becomes a huge pain in the rukus. That's the one thing I wish is gone and become debt free forever.

Reactions: Mikaya and Duffy
To me this would have to be....

Debt Free. I mean if you think about, credit cards, car loans, and Mortgage, it all just just becomes a huge pain in the rukus. That's the one thing I wish is gone and become debt free forever.

screw that, i want a perfect world where everyone gets along, resolves things in a peaceful manner, and we dont have to rage against each other just to get what we want or to knock sense into people. i want this world cleansed of foolish people/ idiots who cause nothing but trouble and make a mess out of everything, so that I can finally (and truly) have my peace and quiet with close company and not have to worry about stuff getting hairy anymore. And besides, who wouldnt want to see this anyway? if people keep fighting like that, we'll just destroy each other and civilization in general would cease existence at some point. idc if i sound nutts or outta my mind here, I gave my answer and that's what matters :p and i know people are probably gonna response saying thats never gonna happen, its impossible, etc. but im brave and confident enough to believe it can happen with enough time and cooperation, so thats not changing my desires here !

I just want a world where nobody has to feel alone. I wish nobody had to cry themselves to sleep at night or feel like they aren't worth anything. There's so many people out there who don't see value in themselves and it makes me really, really sad.

Reactions: Kadaj
Good Exam results, in order to take the subjects I want for 6th form.
Then more good Exam results to get into University.
Then more - you get the general idea.

The one thing I most want is to get the top 10 things I most want! The top 10 things I most want are the top 100 things I most want! Etc. Yay! (Always wish for more wishes. The second you stop wishing is the second you stop striving to be better and thereby you become stale, and maybe life becomes boring).

All I want is fame. I want to be known and to have people know me. I want technology to progress so I can be a voice actor or regular actor in movies I can personally enjoy. I also want Pedia to be a physical location and to have my fanfiction be a movie but fame comes first. Maybe after I become famous I'll guest star in the Pokémon Anime or movies. Maybe there'll be a Pokémon anime based off Orre on Cartoon Network or Netflix that shows up just because I claim to be the target audience and I know it's gonna sell.

If I were given a while to think about it I'd say for people to act out of kindness.

If I were given a second or two, or were restricted to something that would only affect me I'd say a loving and understanding wife

No more bullying. Bullying doesn't solve anything except hurting the person on the other side of it. That can lead up to depression, more bullying, and even school shootings, if given enough time and pain.

To not have money issues so i geuss endless supply of $ to support my family :)

To live in a country with exotic beaches and top-class hotels for the rest of my life. Turkey or Dubai would both do nicely. I like foreigners for some odd reason (I think it's the accents). The language barrier might be a problem, But I'd be sure to practice it beforehand. I wouldn't just lay on a beach all day, I would explore the landmarks on offer and try out some new activities. Nothing better than relaxing and having no worries clouding your mind.

No more bullying. Bullying doesn't solve anything except hurting the person on the other side of it. That can lead up to depression, more bullying, and even school shootings, if given enough time and pain.
Yeah but some people who bully are depressed themselves. Maybe just have everyone happy and like each other :3

To live in a world of perfect beauty, free of imperfections. Where everything is as beautiful and perfect as it can be. A kind of Heaven.

What is beauty? Supposedly, it's in the eye of the beholder, which I suppose is true. I want to live in a world created in my own image of beauty, then. What do I find beautiful? Interesting question, I'm not sure if I know the answer to that myself. All I know, whatever "perfect beauty" is, I would like to live in such a world. That would be my sole wish.

Back