What is the difference between monster-hunter 4 and 5 ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
i was just wondering what is the difference between monster-hunter 4 and 5 ?
and which one is better because i might get i
thx

Excuse me? There's no Monster Hunter 5. Maybe you confused that with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. The biggest difference between 3 and 4: MH4 is still in Japanese......so I couldn't play it on my Asia 3DS.

Yep, there's no Monster Hunter 5 yet and even Monster Hunter 4 isn't out in other regions except for Japan. The biggest difference between MH3 and MH4, as I've heard is the multiplayer.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate isn't Japan only, Monster Hunter 4 is.

I don't play Monster Hunter, but the only differences are probably the quests.

Monster Hunter 5 won't be out for quite a while.

Well there is no MH5 yet. If what you mean is the difference between Monster Hunter 3 and Monster Hunter 4, there are alot. Two new weapon classes, the Insect Rod and Charge Axe, are introduced in the Monster Hunter 4 game.

There will be a group of traveling caravans. In Monster Hunter 3 there is a feature called Underwater battling, in Monster Hunter 4 though, underwater battling will not be present.

They will also include new additional monsters for us to hunt. fuahahaha! :sneaky:

Monster Hunter 5 and Monster Hunter 4 have many differences but the biggest difference is that 5 has pokemon as monsters to kill. I reccomend getting monster hunter 6 tho, you can enter Lorule and fight big monsters like Barney. Monster hunter 7 sucks tho don't get that piece of garbage.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
Monster Hunter 5 and Monster Hunter 4 have many differences but the biggest difference is that 5 has pokemon as monsters to kill. I reccomend getting monster hunter 6 tho, you can enter Lorule and fight big monsters like Barney. Monster hunter 7 sucks tho don't get that piece of garbage.
haha lol i wish :p yeah sorry guys i just realized :p
i was indeed wondering about monster hunter 3 and 3 ultimate and 4 that came out in japan :p
it would be cool with pokemon to kill and barney :p lmao

One has a 4 in the name, the other has a 5

i was just wondering what is the difference between monster-hunter 4 and 5 ?
and which one is better because i might get i
thx

Well the difference between Monster Hunter four & Monster Hunter Five is that Monster Hunter Four just came out, And Monster Hunter 5 is not being worked on just yet. Give MH5 a couple more years. And you will know the difference.

here I was trying to write a snarky comment on how Monster Hunter 5 blows everything else out of the water because it revolutionizes the time-space continuum.

Well the difference between Monster Hunter four & Monster Hunter Five is that Monster Hunter Four just came out, And Monster Hunter 5 is not being worked on just yet. Give MH5 a couple more years. And you will know the difference.
Actually, it'll probably come out this year in Japan. They release one MH game per year over there. While it might not be 5, there is the chance that it will be.

Guys, that topic is over a year old and we are just repeating the same stuff that has been said over and over again =/ Would be nice to do a MH5 topic to speculate though!

Reactions: Iridium Winter
Back