WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST ANIME SCENE :P

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
share your ideas and post videos of your funniest pokemon anime / movie scenes
i thought the first one was quite funny when he wanted to get a starter but came late
and got the moody pikachu ... what a fail :p

share yours !!

share your ideas and post videos of your funniest pokemon anime / movie scenes
i thought the first one was quite funny when he wanted to get a starter but came late
and got the moody pikachu ... what a fail :p

share yours !!

I don't know, there's when Brock fails at making a pun and calls a frying pan a "drying pan"... Or when he confuses a rice ball (onigiri in Japanese) with a doughnut (forgot which episodes it was).

I don't know, there's when Brock fails at making a pun and calls a frying pan a "drying pan"... Or when he confuses a rice ball (onigiri in Japanese) with a doughnut (forgot which episodes it was).
ha
i liked the scenes when brock keeps hitting on girls and FAILS
he needs help from ... a love doctor

ahhh yes, the frying pan one. I love how memeish it's become now, and there are people that extend the pun to bring in a "crying pan" lol
ha
i liked the scenes when brock keeps hitting on girls and FAILS
he needs help from ... a love doctor
ehh it's funny at first but it gets kinda boring after a while

Reactions: D4rkDragon
ahhh yes, the frying pan one. I love how memeish it's become now, and there are people that extend the pun to bring in a "crying pan" lol

ehh it's funny at first but it gets kinda boring after a while
fur but its really funny while it was lol

There was one scene at the Kanto Pokemon league where Brock failed that I thought was actually funny. I don't remember why I thought it was better than most of his failed pursuits, though...

Back