What is the hardest test/quiz you have ever done in school?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
For me, it was where my La teacher gave us a 50 vocab quiz and we had to guess the words to certain definitions. My mind went blank and resulted in a C. Sadly, this made my grade go from a 100 percent to a 96 percent. I was pretty sad because when I did have a 100 percent in that class, I would willingly show it off to people. So yeah.... What was your hardest test or quiz?

Most probably when I had to solve 2x(z^% 4)×8y6*
For maths Algebra

Though it's probably not yet, my Spanish teacher said that the exam will be eight pages long :bear:
The hardest test I probably had was a English test where the questions and answers were beyond far-fetched xP

I don't know about the hardest test I've ever taken, but the most intensive exam I've ever taken was probably the AP U.S. History exam I took last year. 55 multiple choice questions, 4 three-part short answer questions, one essay with document evidence and one essay without, all in 3ish hours.

The hardest for me had to have been the state assessments I had to take last year. They were nearly impossible. The writing segment of it was so hard. I didn't enjoy it AT ALL. Plus you had to read a "Short passage" nearly the size of a book, and the teachers don't let you have ANYTHING electronic in there. NOT EVEN A FREAKING WATCH. Yeah, it was impossible.

Do athletic tests count? :p
For me, I guess the PSATs were the hardest tests, although they were still really easy.

For me, it was also the most unfair quiz.
In 9th grade literature, our teacher made a quiz about the different types of rhyme and those words like alliteratio, assonance and whatever. There were 8 multiple choice questions, 3 choices each. And in all of them, there were 2 choices that looked so good but didn't, just barely didn't fit question. One was slightly better than the other though. And he also phrased the questions like "Which of these 3 ..."
It turns out that if you wrote your name then left the entire quiz blank, you would have aced it. Literally everyone except for 2 people failed, one of them being absent that day so she got an automatic 100%, the other just gave up after 2 questions.
He even laughed at us the next day, making it seem like it was all a joke, but then said we should have known if they worked or not, and put them into our grade. Good thing it's only a small percent of the average.

Probably the ENS competition, especially the Math test for Ulm...
6 hours, from 8 to 14.
Impossible to finish because what they need is not to see that everyone is good, they need to know who are the best, so they need everyone to fail and to see who did best.
The last questions are usually problems that no one ever solved in the world, in case there is a genius in the room who has spare time after finishing the rest of the test...

I only did two questions and I'm pretty sure my answers were false. Not really a problem since I didn't pay anything for that test but still.

For me, it was where my La teacher gave us a 50 vocab quiz and we had to guess the words to certain definitions. My mind went blank and resulted in a C. Sadly, this made my grade go from a 100 percent to a 96 percent. I was pretty sad because when I did have a 100 percent in that class, I would willingly show it off to people. So yeah.... What was your hardest test or quiz?
Mine would probably have to be the Algebra 2 test I recently took. Didn't study for it and forgot for like a solid 5 minutes on how to do the front page. But I managed

Back