What is the newest 3DS game that Nintendo have made really good?

• Thread starter Shadow_has_Risen
  • Start date
Shadow_has_Risen

Shadow_has_Risen

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I personally think Tomodachi Life.

Reactions: dominiquet
i think pokemon x and y is the best 3ds games

Fantasy Life :angelic: Not made by Nintendo but 1-Up studio worked on it so, it counts?

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
Yeah, that counts lol

Super Smash Bros. 3D obviously :cat: out of the newest games. You'd be tempted to duck if you told anyone that you didn't like it - I'm part of the 'anyone' demographic here :D Along with Mario Kart 7, Pokemon X/Y, Resident Evil: Revelations and Project X Zone, I think SSB3D is one of the games every 3DS owner should have. :)

Here's my top 5 favorites, no order
5. Tomadachi Life: It's so funny, you can make people sing songs in really deep or squeaky voices, also they make you buy food
4. Animal Crossing: You live a happy life, there's lots of things I want for a new one but I won't list them now......
3. Mario Kart 7: Who doesn't want to race? Who doesn't want to battle? Who doesn't want to fly with a glider?
2. Pokemon Y: It is a must have pokemon game, it's great.
1. Smash bros. I will always be a fan, I will never not be a fan, but a day before release, woohoo

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
I love Rune Factory 4. Not heard many people mentioned about it yet, but I would say it is my favourite game so far.
I put so many time into playing it, already cleared all the bosses, yet there are still many more to do.
Love this kind of game and I hope there will be RF5 (very slight chance but I still want it).

Don't have the second favourite yet, but will see how ORAS do

Reactions: spagooti
Smash for 3DS. It sold so many copies, and almost everyone at this community has it! :p

it wasn't expected to be that good though, I think. It worked well as a 3DS title. The online battling and mods/extras within the game makes for a great experience! :D

I have SSB3DS but the online is terribly laggy and cuts out. But the rest of the game is fun.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire since its release today and pokemon fans have been waiting for this game for a very long time and is the best pokemon 3ds game so far now.It has a good story line and is a must play for any pokemon fan.

Reactions: Mikaya
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. This game has a varied cast of characters and tons of content. By tons, I mean TONS!! I got this game a few days ago and haven't been able to put it down. It's an amazing game for the 3DS. If I'm having this much fun with the 3DS version, I can only imagine what the Wii U version would be like.

I haven't played ORAS, sooo

1.Smash
2.Pokemon X
3.Link Between Worlds
4.Dream Team
5.Animal Crossing

While Smash is awesome in so many respects, the online lag just pulls it down so much for me

I agree, Nintendo needs to update their network because the lag is unbearable.

Smash bros, I love it.

It is Pokemon Alpha Saphire

Pokemon Omega Ruby c:

I think there are a great deal of good games lately. But honestly I am so excited to play kirby triple deluxe on the 3ds. I have watched some trailers and some other gameplays and according to them the game is just awesome, the new power ups incorporated give the game an air of freshness that I am dying to taste.

Reactions: Mikaya
Back