What is the NX exactly ?

• Thread starter LoutreGaroute
  • Start date
L

LoutreGaroute

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I don't know what NX is, all that i know is it's a console. Some people says it's a rumor but i don't really know what is the NX.

Can some good people say to me what that ''Console'' is really ?
It is official or really a rumor ?

Thanks for the answers...

It's a codename for the next product that Nintendo plans on releasing. We don't know if it is a console or a handheld system, we just know that it is coming within the next couple of years. The NX itself is not a rumor, but people saying that it is going to be a console is a rumor that is widespread. Nintendo themselves announced the NX with just the name, they just didn't give any specs..

To know exactly isn't possible. We don't have enough information. The closest we have is rumors, and those aren't even that close!

Nintendo nx is a codename to nintendos latest project, There's no confirmed information but a lot of people are hoping for backwards compatibility and GameCube virtual console, A lot of rumors are fake some could be real but we also have no confirmed specs or resolution compatibility.
Let's just not get to excited but we shall wait for this godly system to release!

Here in 2016 and we still know nothing about the NX!
I'm pretty sure E3 this year will reveal us more information as to what exactly this thing is, we've been oblivious about it for too long >.<

^ Agreed. We'll most likely find out at E3, but honestly I'm assuming it's a new console. Wii U is a failure, pretty much, and will be phased out by 2018, when I expect for NX to launch. 3DS will be phased out not long after that too, assuming NX is a hybrid console.

But we'll find out at E3, I suppose.

^ Agreed. We'll most likely find out at E3, but honestly I'm assuming it's a new console. Wii U is a failure, pretty much, and will be phased out by 2018, when I expect for NX to launch. 3DS will be phased out not long after that too, assuming NX is a hybrid console.

But we'll find out at E3, I suppose.
Hopefully we see something at e3, And I believe Nintendo said there gonna keep making new 3ds handhelds, Like newer versions (unlike the new 3ds ._.) And I do agree that the Wii u is a failure, Only good games were hyrule warriors and sm4sh, I hope the nx will be shown at e3 along with sm4sh nx or Zelda nx, And I do hope its a hybrid console, Because I've been saying how it should be one for a long time.

The NX is most likely going to be discussed in this year's E3, as promised by Nintendo that we'll here about it in 2016. I just hope that whatever they make is better and sells more than the Wii U, which I feel didn't get a lot of love it should have gotten just because of thw name (Just slapping on U to a console already made).

I don't know. But that's why I'm excited.

Back