What is the purpose of VBucks in Fortnite?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I don't play Fortnite much but I've been seeing "VBucks" often lately, so I'm wondering what the purpose of it really is and how you can obtain it. My first guess is buying stuff in the game itself but what exactly? My other guess is, you have to buy it with real money but I'm not sure if you can collect it in-game for doing XYZ.

Reactions: Samster
In battle royale you can get them via the battle pass, in Save the World you can get a lot of vbucks by daily login rewards, quest rewards ect ect.

They're used in BR for cosmetics, and in STW it's used as a way to buy some llamas if you want more weapons/character ect.

Reactions: Mikaya, Samster and Marc
@Marc they’re used so you can buy cosemetics and the battle pass and emotes and stuff

Reactions: Marc
First of all @Marc, are you serious about not playing Fortnite?! This is an epic game. You can also buy different type of dance moves I believe.

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
First of all @Marc, are you serious about not playing Fortnite?! This is an epic game. You can also buy different type of dance moves I believe.

:eyes2:

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
Reactions: Marc
sky he’s telling the truth the game is made by epic games

Do I need to pull up last weeks hell I went through thanks to Epic games screwing up the teaser for Season 5 for BR? :eyes2:

Reactions: Mikaya, Samster, Marc and 1 other person
Vbucks are the currency of fortnite. In battle royale you can get some by gaining battle pass tiers, or by paying money. On pc or Xbox or PlayStation you can play save the world, where you can get vbucks for doing various things and you can either spend them in save the world to get lamas filled with good gear, or you can use it in battle royale for cosmetics or to purchase the battle pass. Save the world costs money right now though, so if you want vbucks you basically have to pay something.

When the game has a lot of affiliation with Hypebeasts, I don’t blame people for wanting to avoid it for a while.

When the game has a lot of affiliation with Hypebeasts, I don’t blame people for wanting to avoid it for a while.
¿hyperbeast? what is that the only thing that appears is a weird monster, something about fashion and other thing that i found unlikely to be what you are actually saying

VBucks are the special and highly hard to obtain currency in Fortnite. They can be used to purchase emotes (aka the dances you see everywhere), outfits/skins, and tons more. You can only get them if you buy them with real money, occasionally from the Free Pass, and from the Battle Pass.

Reactions: AricAttack
Back