What is the Strangest Stylus Replacement You've Ever Used?

• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date
Danominator

Danominator

Professional Goof
Towns Folk
Goofball thread? Goofball thread. Now that that's settled... xD

Over the years that one plays a DS or 3DS (or 2DS if you're desperate), the user discovers that the touch screen responds to anything. We generally get used to abusing this power and using our fingers, but sometimes you have a pen around, or a LEGO piece. And since the styluses are kind of easy to lose, one may end up changing their stylus of choice. That said, what's your stylus? Personally, I lost my stylus a year or two ago, so I took a LEGO Technic piece and carved a notch into it. It fits and clicks into the side of my 3DS perfectly, so I use it as my stylus all the time! I just need to make sure I put it in with the notch facing out, or it's stuck in there for a while. ;)

Last edited:
I think I used the opposite side of a pencil once and it didn't work on my DS's touchscreen. I had to use my finger as a substitute whenever I couldn't find my stylus or couldn't be bothered to get it~

I don't normally lose my stylus though, so that's a good thing for me ^^

I've used a multitude of things before since I'm always losing styluses. It's like a curse :p

What I've found that works the best would have to be my finger, nothing comes close to working as well honestly. And the bonus is that you can't loose it :p

Yeah, you'd really have to try hard to lose a finger. xD

Also, howboutit! Somebody found this thread. Totally forgot it existed. You admins never fail me, thanks a bunch. :D

Back