• Thread starter Jwiz
  • Start date

Town Theme?

• Total voters
Jwiz

Jwiz

Heyo :3
Towns Folk
Well, it's all in the title. I'm currently making my town into a generic flower qr code path town. You know, with the fake grass and whatnot. I think it looks good so far. What's your theme?

Im not really sure what my towns theme is XD. I have a bekery while i also have haloween themes and some bamboo garden

My 'theme' in my new town is going to be cute and organized. So there will be a place for everything, :D. I'm really liking how it's turning out now, even if it's one day old.

I would probably make a fairy tale themed town, because that just sounds awesome. I don't have New Leaf, but my theme in the Gamecube one just looked like a retro gamer's house, and there wasn't much to really use to make a fairy tale theme. So if I had New Leaf, that's probably what I would do. o:

I'd like to do a Fairytale themed town too, but my villagers don't want to suggest new public projects ugh... One day, I guess, they will... But no joke, they never suggested anything so far -_- *wandering around the villagers, hoping*

I'm currently working on making my town cute and organized. It's theme is going to be am amusement park and the plaza is going to have all the public work projects around it. ( I can place them :rotfl:)
I have yet to put patterns on the floor, but I will get there after pwps are done. Villagers just won't suggest them D:

The Fire Emblem theme:)

Neglected :bag:

Neglect, Abandonment, and anything of that nature. At this point, I've not been on in so long so the weeds have probably taken over. I've been wanting to get back into it but I don't want to start my town over and I'm to lazy to pick the weeds. :c

Early in the game, you'll stop by the mayor's office to talk with New Leaf's resident Leslie Knope, a chipper poodle-person named Isabelle. She's your assistant in all things mayoral, and through her, you can issue town edicts, check your approval ratings, and make a new town flag or town tune. Town tune? Yep, town tune.

My theme is gonna be based on gardens and villages. For paths I have put some tiles. The leftover areas will have flowers, public works projects, trees and what not? Here is an image-
upload_2015-3-14_11-26-52.png
Ya it looks a bit blank I started it only yesterday. I am gonna add hybrids and perfect cherry trees too!

I also like having things cute and organized mostly because things would look more neat that way . I didn't really do such a goof job at that when I played Wild World Animal Crossing for the DS . To be Honest I did a way more horrible job than most people of earth :bag: . When I get Animal Crossing : New Leaf . Totally will I make things soooooooooooooooo better :D

Back