What is the thing you are the most excited about the Nintendo Switch?

• Thread starter RinoDino
  • Start date
RinoDino

RinoDino

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Recently, Nintendo's newest gaming console was finally unveiled to the public, the so-called Nintendo Switch is a device that allows users to play their favourite Nintendo games and (hopefully) 3rd-Party games not only on your home but on the go too. The Nintendo Switch has hit massive popularity since it's announcement with over 20 million views on the trailer (making the most viewed video on Nintendo's Youtube channel), and of course, many Nintendo fans are going to speculate about the system.
So, just to get straight into the point, what is the thing about the Nintendo Switch that you are most excited on?

The games.

This merges the Wii and DS series into one. Motion controls, touch controls, standard controls, all while being more powerful than even the Wii U.
Imagine what kinds of games they could make for this :love:

Reactions: MindzEye
The fancy new carry-on cases! :p
But seriously, consoles oftentimes sell for the games they play, not for the consoles themselves. (I mean, what else are you gonna do with it?) I'm in for the games because I'm hopeful "The Big N" will exploit their new gimmicks and features, and exploit they will.

I like how easy multiplayer can now be. Now only one person actually needs the system for every two people that want to play.

I'm excited to find out more about the titles that we are getting and I would also like to know what games we will get as launch titles. Another thing I'm excited about is how you can take it wherever you want so it's pretty much a Wii U and 3DS combined but with better graphics and new games.

I'm excited on the fact that it's half-console and half-portable. Being the guy who longed to get the latest console but spending much penny on portables (especially if some were unable to get latest consoles for years), I think this might be a treat for me. Plus, it's from Nintendo, so I hope there will be decent games from Nintendo like Pokémon, Splatoon and Super Mario among others!

Me accidently dropping the thing only having it to break because the controllers weren't secure enough to the screen. :3

New splatoon!

To be honest, i am excited for everything in that console :D
Cannot wait to see it functions and features .Cannot wait to see what kind of game will be there for it. Multiplayer gaming seems more fun and it is both portable and home console .super excited for it.

I'm excited about being able to play all the major Nintendo titles on the go. I hope they get some decent 3rd party support as the system ages. It would be really nice to have titles like Dark Souls, Madden, and Dishonored in a true portable form.

I'm really looking forward to the portable games, such as Splatoon 2, Skyrim, the new Mario game and Yooka-Laylee (If it comes out for the Nintendo Switch). It'll be so fun to play Splatoon in the car. I can take off the side controller grip thingys and me and my sister can play Mario Kart. I just hope they include more 3rd party games on the Nintendo Switch, as all of the other Nintendo consoles did not have many 3rd party games to play.

I heard somewhere (I think GameXplain) that the Nintendo Switch will not have any backwards compatibility, just like the XBOX One and PS4. I think it will feature Wii U and 3DS Virtual Console Games on the eShop (If they even call it the eShop on the Nintendo Switch).

I'm excited for the prospect of any new Nintendo hardware, if only because I love Nintendo-developed games.

1. Finally, the full support of Unity, Unreal Engine, and CryEngine

2. Third-party games:
  • Bandai Namco Entertainment, Bethesda Softworks, Capcom Codemasters, Electronic Arts Epic Games Firelight Technologies FMOD FromSoftware Havok, Koei Tecmo, Konami, Level-5, SEGA etc.

:D :D

I'm excited for new games like pikmin 4, splatoon and hopefully a new kid icarus title. And the fact I can play wii u quality games on the go makes it a dream console.

Back