What is you favorite protagonist ?

• Thread starter zeldaLegend99
  • Start date
zeldaLegend99

zeldaLegend99

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Chrom, Marth, Ike, Eliwood,Ephraim, Lucina, Lyn, Eirika, Hector, or Alm?

My all time favorite is Hector from FE7!

You forgot Roy :p Ironically I'd say Roy because he was pretty awesome in both Melee ( Super Smash Brothers ) and in Binding Blade. I had only just recently finished playing Binding Blade like a week ago so the experience and story with Roy was fantastic. Secondly I would say Hector because of his "manners" :p

Roy because you know, melee favorte, he's my boy, and sexy red hair

Ephraim, I think he beats them all roy is cool, but Ephraim is just... well better, the story about him and his sister constantly fighting to make things right in the continent of chaos is really cool, at the same time they have to fight 2 army's... grado's and the un-dead, which consists of, zombies, skeletons with arrows, skeletons with swords, the eye's of kuthulu, giant bird zombie...pheonix things...???, gargoyles, your dead dog, and finally A GIANT gargoyle... so and ephraim has to fight off all of it, with the help of his sister, and Erika is cool too, but Ephraim is cooler

You also forgot Sigurd ;-;

Anyway, mine is a tie between Sigurd and Marth.

Sigurd actually embodies all the wrong things about Marth's modus operandi, and suffers for it.

My favorite protagonist of fire emblem is corrin or kamui the desition he/she has to make and there devotion to the cause they're trying so hard to represent no matter what side they chose nohr or hoshido they want to end the war and bring together all of there siblings

Back