What is your biggest peeve about life during COVID?

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
You know, I never thought about it, but there is a strange amount of stuff that might just trigger people, anyway... this idea was stolen @RedWhaley14's other post, so I guess I should give some sort of credit... Nah...

So, what are your biggest peeves that you have during quarantine?

Reactions: AricAttack
005197D6-86A3-477B-8FD3-E4418BB83FB3.jpeg
People who do this

Reactions: Trazzers, Agentperson, Jisenku and 2 others
Reactions: AricAttack
Mask under nose
Taking off mask to talk (I’m noticing this happening a lot in sports games from coaches)
My nephew licking his fingers

Reactions: Jisenku, Marc and AricAttack
internet sux. be freezing on my fortnite matches. also the thing people do with their mask. like keep on ALL the time. i also dont like how people think its alright to have get-togethers and then it becomes a huge outbreak again.

Last edited:
Everyday's a foggy day if you wear glasses and a mask....

Reactions: Jisenku
You know, I never thought about it, but there is a strange amount of stuff that might just trigger people, anyway... this idea was stolen @RedWhaley14's other post, so I guess I should give some sort of credit... Nah...

So, what are your biggest peeves that you have during quarantine?
Mewtwo.

Businesses shutting down. Empty shelves I have no control over. Ill-reportings. Excuses for justifying mail-in ballots and hiding in person ones from the public like they have something to hide. Inflation. Melee tournaments just not existing at all. People arguing over wearing masks (I've overheard it about 2 times).

Reactions: AricAttack and Jisenku
Back