What is Your Biggest Pet Peeve About School During COVID-19?

• Thread starter RedWhaley14
  • Start date
RedWhaley14

RedWhaley14

The master of UwU was here.
Towns Folk
There’s a lot to unpack here. Many kids are struggling through both physical and online school during the pandemic due to a multitude of reasons, some being their fault, and some not so much. But one thing that almost everybody is able to agree upon is that things were way better the way they were a year ago and that school is even more unenjoyable during the crisis.

So for fun, what’s your biggest pet peeve about school during the pandemic? It can be about annoyances you encounter in online school, problems you have with physical school, or both if you’re like me and you’re experiencing the “best of both worlds”. I thought it’d be a fun discussion and that it would definitely feel nice to rant about all of the problems you have with online school.

One of my main problems: "switch on your camera". I dont want to show my face. Because i'm not listening to class lol. But honestly I don't mind online class. When i get bored, I can just watch a movie, or check nintenpedia or play my switch. And no one can find out. I'm really restless. I hate staying still in one place. So this is perfect for me.

I'm actually getting almost straight A's (B in Geometry) and loads of time to just do nothing. Procrastinating on a new level here, seriously though. The best part is, it's stupidly easy to work on assignments, I get done much quicker, and if I feel like it, I can just zoom through today's assignments like it's nothing. The only peeve that I have is that we HAVE to use Zoom, it's the only sort of meeting ground that everyone is already used to, I'm the project leader in my group, so Zoom is the only way that I can go because literally, nobody knows how to do anything apparently (no jk they are all really smart people, and they are all freaking amazing, it's just hard having to learn different programs and what not as a student) plus students can't start Google Meets which is so stupid.

I just find It really hard to learn without the teacher there talking to me, especially in math. I also find it hard to learn without a set schedule of when to do things.

Reactions: Jisenku
ive actually been homeschooled my whole life...so this is nothing new to me XD honestly, all my classmates were homeschooled before COVID-19 lol, so i really got nothing

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Back