what is your embarrassing gaming/nintendo story

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
What is your embarrassing gaming/nintendo story

So here is my story i was playing tomodachi life in when we have kabare (kabare= dansing and stuff in the theatre for everyones parents and grandparents) and my Mii wanted another girl mii to be he's girlfriend and that girl mii was my crush and my crush was right behind me and watching me play and the girl me said yes and she new that was her and she didn't now that mii's does what it wants to do so i hade to explain everything and i was super embarrassed. thats the story and i want to now your embarrassing gaming story or just a gaming story. :3333333 Sorry for bad english

I was playing Pokemon Platinum, I was 8. When I got the master ball I didn't read the description. I was just like "Oh cool! A New ball! Better test how good it is on a wild starly!".... It was such a waste. I caught the starly and just thought hmm thats cool, I wonder when I'm gonna be able to buy it!

Reactions: V_Weeb
My absolute worst moment in this regard would have to be a certain part in Super Paper Mario where Dementio asks you to join his side so you can defeat the final boss. Of course, it is a trick, and you are warned multiple times that it is a trick, but I decided to just go along with it anyways. BIG MISTAKE, as it gets you a game over and forces you to replay one of the most difficult levels in the game over from the start...:dead:

Have you ever walked off of a stage during a live internet battle on Smash? I did...

Back