What is your favorite battle in the pokemon anime?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
O

Ozga

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What is your favorite battle? my favorite is Ash VS Paul, the battle with infernape and electivire was intense, and paul did have amazing pokemon.
Post a video of your favorite battle :)

Ah there are so many pokemon battles so I don't know which one to post :bag:. Sorry but the pokemon series is pretty awesome isn't it? So many episodes and seasons :)

I only watched the first four generations series. One that I found pretty epic was the one against Sabrina. She is a bit creepy, and I love the whole episode :)

I only watched the first four generations series. One that I found pretty epic was the one against Sabrina. She is a bit creepy, and I love the whole episode :)
Lol that psychic type gym leader ???

But my favourite battle is ash fighting the guy with legendary pokemon and getting trolled :)

Lol that psychic type gym leader ???

But my favourite battle is ash fighting the guy with legendary pokemon and getting trolled :)
Yup, she's the one :p. With the dollhouse and stuff.

heheh they are all pretty amazing and i watched so many i can't remember which i liked the best ...
i think the one when elite 4 tried to destroy the city ?!? lol
i think that was in the manga

don't really have a favorite battle per se but there are a lot of them that stand out for me. For example, I like some of the Ash vs Gary battles, but just about all the ones in Pokemon Origins were really great

I think Ash vs. gary or Ash vs Paul would have to be the best....the unova league was pretty disappointing

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Back