what is your favorite character in monster hunter

• Thread starter dominiquet
  • Start date
dominiquet

dominiquet

dominiquet
Towns Folk
what is favorite character in monster hunter my favorite type characters are the
Wyverians

The Captain Argosy is a pretty cool guy. I can get some really good trade items from him. As for characters, I'm not really sure. Of course my hunter is #1 followed by Cha-Cha and Kayamba (in that order). The villagers are pretty nice too along with the guildspeople. Don't really know any other characters than that though.

To me, my favourite characters are cha-cha and kayamba. they are so funny! the comments they make when hunting or when you are looking for monster flesh are terrific. I just loved the cinematics of the moment in which Kayamba appears in the game. That's really funny!

The Guild Sweetheart is pretty funny, too.

I really liked the Chief though. His story about the Ivory Lagiacrus is nice. And I really like Flying Wyverns haha

The Guild sweethart is pretty funny, but she always liked to cross the line from being funny to pissing me off. Fave animal has got to be the Lagombi.

I like those two cats depending on the rank you are,beginner,intermediate or experienced you get a different cat but I do like when they talk those funny conversations and how they behave.

Back