SSBB What is your favorite combo character

• Thread starter Epiccowboy951
  • Start date
Epiccowboy951

Epiccowboy951

Tomodachi Lover
Towns Folk
By this, I mean which character in this older game (or Super Smash Bros Brawl) do you pick most soaly for comboing! I usually use fox. I really want to see if anyone else combo's a lot with him.

I like doing combos with Kirby, especially ones that end with a hammer. Another fun combo character to combo with is Toon Link, he's a lot faster than most of the roster which I find great for brawl's slowed down gameplay.

Reactions: Epiccowboy951
I like doing combos with Kirby, especially ones that end with a hammer. Another fun combo character to combo with is Toon Link, he's a lot faster than most of the roster which I find great for brawl's slowed down gameplay.

Very Very good point. I use kirby every once and a while. but I fail at comboing

Very Very good point. I use kirby every once and a while. but I fail at comboing
A good thing to do with Kirby is to use Dair while they are on the ground, Dairy can combo into almost anything you want.

A good thing to do with Kirby is to use Dair while they are on the ground, Dairy can combo into almost anything you want.

Very Very Good point. I'm a bit sorry about how often I reply, but That does indeed work. I know a friend That their main is kirby and the cannot combo, like me, I need Mario combo's cause he is my main. Now im getting off topic. I just tested that out and it works very well. if I can find a way to use it.

Reactions: 3905
Jab locking was very useful back in SSBB. Character like Snake, ZSS, and Meta Knight are excellent combo characters, that is, if you can read though the input lag.

Jab locking was very useful back in SSBB. Character like Snake, ZSS, and Meta Knight are excellent combo characters, that is, if you can read though the input lag.

I like it when people have good points. There are a few characters that are a bit too quick. then There are some that are waaaaay to slow. Like Ganondorf. Meta Knight, Zero Suit Samus, and Snake are just right for combo's. but It's always hard to combo tough characters that dont take much Knockback, again, like ganondorf.

Link definitely!

I never had Brawl, I only had Melee, but I'm going to pretend that your talking about Melee. So my favorite character to use for combos in that game is Fox, because his recovery speed is faster than anyone else in the game, so even if you get hit you can return by punching them in the face!! His damage is high so it will get his opponent off the ground immediately, and that's when the real fun begins :D

I never had Brawl, I only had Melee, but I'm going to pretend that your talking about Melee. So my favorite character to use for combos in that game is Fox, because his recovery speed is faster than anyone else in the game, so even if you get hit you can return by punching them in the face!! His damage is high so it will get his opponent off the ground immediately, and that's when the real fun begins :D

The point is the same if we are talking about either of the games. cause for is bacicly the same in them, I should know because I also have melee. I find him a bit hard to control but he is an awesome character to combo with and really just have some fun with learning his moveset.

I wonder what others would think as a opinion on this but I think that Mario is a really great combo character to me :D Combining all the moves that he has and how quick and versatile he is, he can do many combos. Another character would be Mega Man since his projectiles and up Smash/ down Smash really add up to do damage, Although they're not sometimes as effective since they are projectiles :playful:

I wonder what others would think as a opinion on this but I think that Mario is a really great combo character to me :D Combining all the moves that he has and how quick and versatile he is, he can do many combos. Another character would be Mega Man since his projectiles and up Smash/ down Smash really add up to do damage, Although they're not sometimes as effective since they are projectiles :playful:

Good point, But we are talking about brawl. So I guess you mean mostly mario because Mega Man isn't in brawl (Wish he was). but you do have a good point.

Captain Falcon! Yo, how can anyone forget this guy?!?!!? He's insanely good with combos and he's one of the high risk/reward characters, which is what I love. He also has an interesting back story as well...

Back