What is your favorite Fairy move?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I guess @dilawer (download) and @GaiusK (early copy from retail) are the only members that I know who are playing Pokemon X/Y so far. I bet you've come across a couple of Fairy moves by now or maybe you know some. So, what is your favorite Fairy-type move in the game so far?

I guess @dilawer (download) and @GaiusK (early copy from retail) are the only members that I know who are playing Pokemon X/Y so far. I bet you've come across a couple of Fairy moves by now or maybe you know some. So, what is your favorite Fairy-type move in the game so far?
I've caught a fairy type Pokemon but haven't used it at all, so I don't know any Fairy type moves just yet. I guess, we'll find it out soon. :D

I've caught a fairy type Pokemon but haven't used it at all, so I don't know any Fairy type moves just yet. I guess, we'll find it out soon. :D

What about now, did you find any Fairy Type moves that you liked?

I'm actually pretty sad, my game got delayed somehow, I'll get it this tuesday... Burn.

What about now, did you find any Fairy Type moves that you liked?
Well, I have caught one Fairy type but haven't used although I got this TM and it's one hell of a move, it's called Dazzling Gleam. Power: 80 Accuracy: 100

Reactions: Reece
My favorite fairy type move is Play Rough which has a power of 90, accuracy of 90, and 10 PP Pokemon like Klefki can learn that move which is somewhat similar to Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Surf, Fly, Aura Sphere, and a few others because of there power and accuracy.

Now that I've played the game more, I'd say my favorite is Geomancy. That's like a Quiver Dance after taking steroids. The only Pokemon that can learn it in X/Y is Xerneas and after the Fairy Aura boost, Moonblast sweeps teams.

Using Power Herb + Geomancy on Xerneas turns him into a terrifying sweeper. My favorite move to use is Moonblast for its all around power and STAB boost.

Back