• Valentines Day

• Easter

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
EnderLord

EnderLord

I'm new
Towns Folk
C'mon, be specific! What is your favorite holiday? What do you like about it?
Example: I like Halloween because I get a lot of candy! Also, I like dressing up in scary costumes.

Easter because of all the delicious chocolate eggs! I usually wait until Easter ends, The eggs are often half-price or less. xD

I don't really celebrate any of these holidays (It's a religious thing). :p

Reactions: EnderLord
They are all really great holidays but I think Christmas is my favorite out of the bunch. Presents, happiness, so great!

This may sound weird, but Valentine’s Day. I don’t really care about all the cards and stuffs, but it’s a day about romance and love. I’m a guy that’s a sucker for that kinda thing, so yeah, that’s why, lol. :p

If not that, then Christmas! Always about happiness, and spending time with family! The presents are a plus, but it’s all about friends and family hanging out! And the mistletoe, am I right? :eyes:

Reactions: Duffy and EnderLord
This may sound weird, but Valentine’s Day. I don’t really care about all the cards and stuffs, but it’s a day about romance and love. I’m a guy that’s a sucker for that kinda thing, so yeah, that’s why, lol. :p

If not that, then Christmas! Always about happiness, and spending time with family! The presents are a plus, but it’s all about friends and family hanging out! And the mistletoe, am I right? :eyes:
I like Valentine's day too even thougu it doesn't mean anything to me! Maybe one of these years it'll be a good Valentine'a day.

Halloween - I love horror movies and candy.

Guys, its the most wonderful time of the year.

I love Christmas music, and giving presents, and all the happy feeling that comes with it all.

Christmas! No school, presents all around and time with my family! Really it’s the lead up to christmas because it’s a magical time of year. I’m not sure why, but something just feels so right and magical about snow falling outside and drinking hot chocolate...

Valentine’s day! Ahh!

I don’t personally have anything against valentine’s day but I feel like it’s just one day that you are either gonna be miserable on, or just kinda have an alright time on. I’ve had a few really good valentine’s days but the ones that weren’t good... well it’s not exactly like a bad christmas let’s just say that lol.

Back