What is your favorite Kirby power?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
My favorites have always been Sword and Fighter

My favorite comes from the original game all those years back. I loved the spark power.

The Ninja copy ability is my favorite one. I liked hanging to walls and throwing kunais, as well as walking on water.

I really like sword and fighter. You can attack quickly and effectively. =3

I'm pretty fond of yo-yo Kirby. It seems so pointless and yet is so great

I really liked the idea of the Plasma ability power up in Kirby : Super Star Ultra because you can charge it ( even while defending :D ) and then you can then unleash an electrical surge with power depending on how long you've charged , the highest capability being able to pass walls .

It was really cool :D

I really liked the Wheel Power because it was so fun to use, rolling around really fast, hitting everyone was so funny to watch xD
it was also really convenient when I needed to back track and get something I may have missed

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Ninja is awesome with his katana and all the japanese references
But I have to choose Mirror as my favorite. Apart from its clothing being jester-based (which I love, considering Spark and Marx), I also love the criativity and that kind of misterious magic behind the attacks

My favirote has to be wing kirby I do not know why but is just so cool I really like the diffrent jumping animation and it is just generally really fun to use my other favorites include wheel kirby, smash kirby, crash kirby and ULTRA SWORD,.

My favourite power is Tank robot.kirby become a gaint robot who can hover, shoot missile and throw punches with ease. This is best kirby power it destroy each and every thing which get in his way. I love this amazing power.

I love the Sword ability. It really makes me feel like Link and you can also slash it with one hand, just like Link. I have to admit, Kirby looks adorable in that hat he wears. I like to think of it as a night cap, even though you see one when you get the trolliest ability of all, falling asleep.

The fridge from Crystal Shard is my favorite. I would have never thought they would make a power off a fridge. It's so funny hitting enemies with food that pops out. The food also heals you, so it's extra useful.

For me the best power up is sword,when he gets this power up he gains the link's cap and a sword(of course!)i like so much pick up these power

There's so many I like his U.F.O he looks so cool like that. The other is his Ghost form I love the colors and not to mention the ability to control enemies!

And not to mention the flavor text is spooky

"I will possess... I will control... I'm a spooky soul... I'm not scary, though. Right?”

I like Sword, Fighter, Hammer, Bell, and Tornado Kirby. Sword and fighter are fast and quick attackers, Hammer has a lot of power, Bell is just flat out OP and cool, and Tornado Kirby has a great range of coverage and his attack lasts pretty long.

it would either have to be UFO or Wheel Kirby.i like how with wheel Kirby you can go really fast AND attack your enemies at the same time!!sadly that Power Up was only in a couple or few games.I like UFO Kirby because if you sucked in enough enemies you could shoot static in a direction of your choice.sadly that Power Up was only in Kirby's Epic Yarn.It's hard for me to decide but if you have something to correct me for or anything then go ahead.

My absolute favorite power would have to be hammer. It just has so many uses, especially in Super Star Ultra, where it could light ropes, burn enemies, and pack a punch to bosses in rapid fashion. However, as the years have gone by, hammer has somewhat lost its power. It can't even burn ropes anymore!

Crash, for sure, because of how rare and awesome it is. Paint in Super Star (Ultra) for the same reason~

The Mirror ability in Super Star was my favorite; it allowed you to reflect certain attacks~!!

Least favorite abilitly by far was 'sleep'. ...Mainly because it's not a real ability, even. Kirby just puts on a hat and sleeps, regaining no HP and becoming very vulnerable. :/

...Fireball was fun, too. >w<

I think some of my favorites are Sword, Fire, Ice/Freeze, Bell and Mike Kirby. I enjoyed Sword because it's sharp in close combat, Fire because I can breathe faiyaaah, Ice/Freeze because I find it amusing that I can freeze most enemies to ice block that I can kick to, Bell because I like how it chimes at enemies, and Mike because it looks OP and hilarious for three limited uses.

Even though I like painter Kirby, hammer Kirby is where it's at. It makes the Masked Dedede fight easier and it's really strong. There's a reason you fear his hammer move in Smash 4 and Ultimate because it's Kirby and Dedede's strongest attack. Hi-Jump is also pretty fun but kinda underrated.

Back