Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart DS character?

• Thread starter DaAlex
  • Start date
DaAlex

DaAlex

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
We can all agree that Mario Kart for DS was an amazing game, better than the one made for the 3DS and possibly the best Mario Kart of all time. So, I was wondering what your favorite character to race around the tracks was. Mine, by far, was Dry Bones, as he was super fast and I could even beat the Hardest mode (on mirror mode). Anyway, as there is only 12 characters for the DS, you can only chose one favorite character (no two or three-way ties).

I think it's a 12 way tie. Jokes aside I think it has to be ROB. He hasn't been in any other Kart games aside from this one as far as I know and the only robot character aside from Robo Mario in the arcade Mario Kart titles. No Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach do not count.

Personally, Toad. Funny mushroom man has funny mushroom voice lines. Also I prefer acceleration over speed, so I tend to prefer lightweight characters. As for stats, probably dry bones. The dry bomber has insane acceleration which is too good to pass up on. If only there was a way to use any kart with any character. Its a real shame there isn't a feature like that. I would be super duper happy if they did have something like that.

My Favorite character is Yoshi. To be honest, i love how there's rivals for which character you pick. (e.g For Toad it's either Luigi or Daisy) My rival for Yoshi is of course, Luigi. I Love Yoshi on any Mario Kart game, i used to be a huge fan of Koopa Troopa. They both were lovable character and i would think to myself "Yoshi or Koopa?". Overall my Favorite TWO characters are Yoshi and Koopa Troopa "haha its a two way tie!"

We can all agree that Mario Kart for DS was an amazing game, better than the one made for the 3DS and possibly the best Mario Kart of all time. So, I was wondering what your favorite character to race around the tracks was. Mine, by far, was Dry Bones, as he was super fast and I could even beat the Hardest mode (on mirror mode). Anyway, as there is only 12 characters for the DS, you can only chose one favorite character (no two or three-way ties).
Luigi in his Poltergust 4000.

I know, it's not the best character/Kart, but it's really nice seeing Luigi drive a vaccum cleaner

Last edited by a moderator:
Back