Tomodachi Life What Is Your Favorite Moment in Tomodachi Life?

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date

How would you rate Tomodachi Life out of 10?

• 10!! :D

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 8... Its a cool game :)

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 5...Its ok....

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 3.....I didnt like it very much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
Tomodachi Life is possibly one of the wackiest things Nintendo released.
I have the game and most of it is hilarious with the Mii's dialogue, and the Mii's children can look ugly at first XD

The minigames are also super cool, the one where you try to catch the object is a b*tch and is hard.

Honestly, my favorite is the Concert Hall. It's just awesome to let Reggie and Iwata sing a duet!!

What do you like about Tomodachi Life?

My favorite moment in Tomodachi life is when almost everyone raises there hand when I ask them who does cocaine in quirky questions. I think it's funny.

I liked the quircky questions as well, but I think my favorite moments were usually some weird dreams they had. The first time I saw my face through the window... XD I was scared for them too hahaha

my favorite moment was when you turn on your ds and get a call that there's a baby! the first time i saw that i flipped out cuz i completely forgot the they were talking about having a baby. but i hate the way they look at first. they always have blonde eyebrows for me

My favorite moment in the game is when a child grows up. The music that plays when looking at the photo book is kinda sad in a way, but I love seeing the kids grow up! I love sending kids off to travel. The little uniform they wear is just so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

I play this game too much I guess, heh heh heh.

My favorite moment in the game is when a child grows up. The music that plays when looking at the photo book is kinda sad in a way, but I love seeing the kids grow up! I love sending kids off to travel. The little uniform they wear is just so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

I play this game too much I guess, heh heh heh.
You can never have too much Tomodachi Life.

Well... you CAN have too much of it, I mean, I got fed up after about 2 weeks, felt like I did everything this game had to offer... The 2 weeks were fun but it was quite pricey for a game that didn't have much to offer and ended up that short with me =/

My favorite moment in Tomodachi Life was when My Mii had a dream :rolleyes: The dream so so silly xD The whole 'town' was praising the "Helix Fossil" and I just found it hilarious since there was this thing going around about Gamers all around the world are praising Lord Helix :p Anywho, I just thought it was pretty funny. My other favorite moments is when they either have dreams or when they do something very silly when you look through the windows xD Haha, Their faces are just priceless.

I've only played the Demo of Tomadachi Life, but my favorite part about it was interacting with my Mii inside of his apartment. The characters in general have humorous dialogue and cute mannerisms. I should definitely get the full version of Tomodachi Life someday.

i've only played the demo too but i like when my mii learned to hula dance

Though it's just a demo that I played , My favorite moments is when my different Mii friends meet other friends that hate each other in real life and well , I just couldn't help but to laugh a little . I like when things happen that in real life , wouldn't happen with my friends because it is quite humorous :hilarious:

My favourite moment in the game was actually when I declared my love for my crush who I put in the game, just about 20 minutes after I started playing xD, that would be me in real life though. My other favourite moment was that since I put lots of pokemon characters in my island, Brock X Misty is a thing.

If I had to choose, I would say that my favorite moment was when I first showed my friends Light and L's duet about the pursuit of justice. Eren Jaeger and Miss Piggy's honeymoon is a close second, though! :D

Back