What is your favorite play style?

• Thread starter zeldaLegend99
  • Start date
zeldaLegend99

zeldaLegend99

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Classic: no level grinding like fe GBA or Modern: with level grinding and over world map like sacred stones and awakening?

I am a shameless Casual player. All the fun challenge without the stupid frustration and pressure in keeping every man alive. I'd never touch Lunatic if it weren't for Casual Mode.

I love the Pair-Up feature, it's truly amazing! It has to stay for FE14, I don't care if it's broken as hell. I guess they can let the enemy Pair-Up too to keep things fair. But I hate playing fair, I aim to win.

My strategy in every Fire Emblem game (unless someone is in Danger) is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. I am aggresive and merciless, and when added with the magic that is Galeforce, I dominate maps.

Reactions: zeldaLegend99
Arena Abuse (jkjkjk :hilarious: )

While I do like both, I feel like I'd prefer the classic ones like in FE: Blazing Sword or perhaps FE: Binding Blade. It makes the game have a more challenging side and it has you choosing your units carefully and play strategically as enemies are increasingly stronger every chapter. Having an overworld is good too for grinding levels, especially weaker units.

I pair up classic mode, I see a challenger I beat them up, unless it's street pass because those people 3 good 5 me

well my strategy is basic, have my stronger units stay back until the end of the battle where I have to beat a boss, unless I trust my units weaker enough to kill the boss, usually from afar, this works very well because I got my first trainee Ross, a journeyman, unit in chapter 3 or so, and he became a level 8 pirate by the end of chapter 5, and has gone from absolute bottom of the barrel, to front line's dodging and killing everything!!!

and the most modern fe game I've played is path of radiance, so I haven't chosen a path, I'm a little shaky on the whole unit breeding thing, but I've seen game play, and but I think nothing can top just how cool sacred stones, it's basically fire emblem cross zombies! and It's the best!!! if anything I've been wanting to play fire emblem 3, 4, and 5! so I'll probably remain a classic fan

I love grinding <3

That said, a mix of the classic and modern, I like griding and using all my characters, but I don't like the world map feature.

I'm just doing hard classic right now, but as soon as all campaigns are out I'm doing an iron man lunatic run.

i barely succeed those tho and this FE is dodgy man theres so much weird stuff i probably wont get far

in history mode: no necessary risk
online mode
Ryoma with lethality, astra and replicate
corrin and kana with Hoshidan Unity and Nohrian Trust (kana has aether as a plus)
takumi with amateratsu
and a buttler just in case to heal and debuff enemies
destroy everyone (evil laugth)

I think the way they did it in the new ones makes it easy for people how have never played an FE until now like my self. I pick Casual Mode to get the feel of the game and enjoy the story along with the art , music and characters the later if I feel like a challenge I 'll move to a harder mode. If the game is to hard it ruins the enjoyment so I test the waters 1st.

Back