Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nathan200909

nathan200909

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Sorry for not being online, I have had loads of work. UGH!!!

Anyways, discuss in comments as usual.

I don't like none of the Pokemon that were given in the options sorry, but I will choose Ursaring, its not a bad Pokemon. Its not my favorite though.

I don't like none of the Pokemon that were given in the options sorry, but I will choose Ursaring, its not a bad Pokemon. Its not my favorite though.
Sos, I choose all the pokemon using random.org anyways.

Sos, I choose all the pokemon using random.org anyways.
Oh, I see, well Usaring is still a good Pokemon, but overall my favorite Pokemon is Dratini.

I say Brobat because it's a great special attack sweeper with its high speed and special attack. I mean, it has access to moves like Heat Wave and Air Slash...

i choose crobat put of the list. but personally my favorite is mienshao or talonflame at the moment.

crobat is still good tho. his inflitator ability make breeloom hate life. hes too fast be spored he hits through subs and resists bith of breeloom stabs. and i think any pokemon who can hard counter breeloom is good

i choose crobat put of the list. but personally my favorite is mienshao or talonflame at the moment.

crobat is still good tho. his inflitator ability make breeloom hate life. hes too fast be spored he hits through subs and resists bith of breeloom stabs. and i think any pokemon who can hard counter breeloom is good
Oh wow....didn't know that Infiltrator had the ability to bypass substitutes in Gen VI until now. Yeah, Crobat is definitely going to be beast this gen

hes become a monster. its true. though his defenses might leave him lacking. but he is able to take on the new fairy types as well seeing as hes psn type.
hes basically a physical variant of noivyrn. and noivyrn is a monster.
the thing he has over noivyrn tho is being a better scout.

hes become a monster. its true. though his defenses might leave him lacking. but he is able to take on the new fairy types as well seeing as hes psn type.
hes basically a physical variant of noivyrn. and noivyrn is a monster.
the thing he has over noivyrn tho is being a better scout.
I think you accidentally double posted that somehow (might want to delete one of those posts).

Yeah, he's a glass cannon for sure but his high speed will help a lot for attacking.

whoops thanks for letting me know. tho it wont let me delete it for some reason.

and sometimes all you need is a fast ko to win a match so i believe that he will e really valuable this gen

Definitely Crobat. It is actually quite strong and that Confuse Ray doe oooooooooh man. annoys me off sooo much when its used against me

confuse ray is second most annoying attack in the game after spore that is.
i just wish he could use t wave too, so he could run confuse ray/t wave/air slash/u-turn so it would be a parafusion flinch combo while scounting

Crobat because he's awesome, he's fast, and he can get good attacks for a poison type.

I chose Yanmega :). He's one of the fastest pokemon and can take out a whole team like @Marc almost did ;). Though i've never had him/her in my team..

I chose Yanmega :). He's one of the fastest pokemon and can take out a whole team like @Marc almost did ;). Though i've never had him/her in my team..
The ironic thing about Yanmega is that Yanma evolves into that pokemon by learning a move that is 4x super effective against it (ancientpower) :p

Crobat !
that vampiric poisonous "acrobatic"-tic confuser of a bat who make it more than worth it to train a weak zubat !

Reactions: ShinyLatios
It's kinda disappointing that Crobat is only UU. He's a pretty good pokemon so I'd love for him to go up to OU haha (and bring back Swampert to OU; damn you Ferrothorn)

It's kinda disappointing that Crobat is only UU. He's a pretty good pokemon so I'd love for him to go up to OU haha (and bring back Swampert to OU; damn you Ferrothorn)
I wonder if he will get a mega evolution evantually it could increase his attack and speed or give him a new ability !

I wonder if he will get a mega evolution evantually it could increase his attack and speed or give him a new ability !
It's a possibility that in gen 7 we could see that happen I guess. After all, GameFreak said that priority for mega evolutions were going to previously introduced pokemon

I would choose Crobat it's a really good pokemon to have and Yanmega as well , it has hypnosis which can easily sweep an opponent in competitive battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back