• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nathan200909

nathan200909

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Same as before, discuss in comments what your fave pokemon is.

Tropius its grass/flying pokemon, and he is very cool, it grows bananas in is body that humans and pokemon can eat, also he does not have a evolution that but may have a mega evolution in the future that makes him more attractive for a grass monster.

Gorebyss because it has that dreaded Shell Smash strategy to help it. One Shell Smash and it could easily be GG for most if not all of those pokemon with moves like Ice Beam and Hydro Pump and Water Pulse and etc.

blubasuar is the original best :)

blubasuar is the original best :)
bulbasaur has a bunch of weaknesses though because of its dual typing. It wouldn't be able to last a hit from an ice beam if you think about it

Bulbasaur.

I love how Tropius won this one yet a bunch of the comments say Bulbasaur....Kinda ironic xD Maybe Bulbasaur would have one if the polls were extended longer idk

I love how Tropius won this one yet a bunch of the comments say Bulbasaur....Kinda ironic xD Maybe Bulbasaur would have one if the polls were extended longer idk
Yeah, I will probably keep it up longer next time. I am posting a new poll tomorrow.

From the poll I guess bulbasaurs is my favorite ? Reason it's one of the first pokemon starters that I like when I played the game and watched the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back