• Start date

What is your favorite Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nathan200909

nathan200909

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Sorry for not doing the polls recently, my life has been going hectic so far thanks to random bills and other crap happening.
Anyways; Same as before discuss Pokemon in the comments and as a little sorry, there is now more Pokemon to choose from along with allowing multiple choice. (Oh and you get longer to vote!)

I like mewtwo because its cool it has good powers and now it has 2 new evolutions so thats why i picked that pokemon and i also like primeape but not a lot

Mewtwo is going to end up becoming the most voted one out of these and it's really obvious why. I mean, it's a really powerful legendary that gained some really cool mega evolutions...

Mewtwo is going to end up becoming the most voted one out of these and it's really obvious why. I mean, it's a really powerful legendary that gained some really cool mega evolutions...
Excactly it's one of the best legendaries and people like them you know what I mean.
My favorite pokemon is Accelgor it's speed is to be noted when in competitive battling.

the best pokemon has to be mightyena its a boss FIRE type !!!
it mega evolution is also boss in pokemon X and Y
Mewtwo is also quite boss

Abra destroys all of them.

mewtwo, primape and mightyena for the same reason : though, unmercyful looking.
and accelgor beacuse I like knights !
also sewaddle is preety cute :cat:

Wow, looks like Mewtwo's win won't be as clear-cut as I thought it would.....although then again, this is only with 8 people voting (1 vote is 12.5% right now so...). Who knows, maybe Mightyena will win haha

Wow, looks like Mewtwo's win won't be as clear-cut as I thought it would.....although then again, this is only with 8 people voting (1 vote is 12.5% right now so...). Who knows, maybe Mightyena will win haha
I think everyone who will vote here will chose mewtwo, that makes it te winner from now, mightyena have no chance a all :p

I think everyone who will vote here will chose mewtwo, that makes it te winner from now, mightyena have no chance a all :p
That's what I would have thought, but the fact that Mightyena made it this far is starting to say otherwise. I mean seriously, both are neck in neck at the exact same amount of people voting for them

Mightyena is tied with Mewtwo I don't really like legendary pokemons alot but it differs a lot from normal pokemon , proves that Mightyena is awesome than. Mewtwo for now :sneaky:

Mightyena is tied with Mewtwo I don't really like legendary pokemons alot but it differs a lot from normal pokemon , proves that Mightyena is awesome than. Mewtwo for now :sneaky:
"proves that Mightyena is awesome then." Not really given how common those are in the wild...furthermore, it's been in NU for who knows how long now. What I find surprising is that Gastrodon only has one vote when it's a really epic pokemon with Storm Drain and great walling ability

Terrakion's the best around.

Terrakion's the best around.
The way this works is that it's a poll of randomly selected pokemon and you just vote on which among those pokemon is your favorite. Granted, Terrakion is a legit pokemon

"proves that Mightyena is awesome then." Not really given how common those are in the wild...furthermore, it's been in NU for who knows how long now. What I find surprising is that Gastrodon only has one vote when it's a really epic pokemon with Storm Drain and great walling ability
It's a fire and dark type pokemon lol , if you didn't know and by the way it's a dog and a dog is a man's best friend if you know what I mean , Mightyena is quite strong as well.

It's a fire and dark type pokemon lol , if you didn't know and by the way it's a dog and a dog is a man's best friend if you know what I mean , Mightyena is quite strong as well.
it's actually just Dark type and although it looks like a dog it is actually based on hyenas seeing how it chases preys on packs and does not leave it's group until it is worthy of becaming a leader of a new group !

I think you're confusing Mightyena with Houndoom. Houndoom is actually a dog (hound) that's dark/fire type while Mightyena is a hyena that's only dark type. Last I checked, Mightyena never got a mega form in Gen 6. Houndoom > Mightyena

Reactions: Kryce
Back