What is your favorite skill in Fire Emblem Awakening?

• Thread starter Shelton_Xeno
  • Start date
Shelton_Xeno

Shelton_Xeno

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Well, my favorite skill is Aether. The reason why I like Aether is because it is a skill that combines two skills into one. (Luna and Sol) which halves defense and you gain health. Too bad that only Chrom, Lucina and the rest of his children can only learn that. So what's you guy's favorite skill?

My favorite one is counter because that way the units you send into the fray will be able to deal damage without attacking. I also like relief for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Shelton_Xeno
Hard to say since there is a OP 3 combo skill but out of those 3 I say Vengeance since it deals extra damage if you have damage so if you add other skills like Miracle and Counter those 2 work well together also it deals a lot of extra damage. It's useful especially for Dark Mages since well they learn it from that class of course but with Nosferau they can take damage deal damage with the extra damage then heal it back from the hit. Not only that but Vengeance has a hight trigger rate since its trigger rate is your skill stat x2.

Aptitude and Galeforce because Donnel is the most OP unit in the game and they should put his Southern swagger in Smash already.

I love lethiality (or however you spell it) because it gets you so hype when you see that start up animation and the blood red screen a second later. In terms of usefulness though, Galeforce and Aptitude like Fade said because they just make a character so much stronger.

I love lethiality (or however you spell it) because it gets you so hype when you see that start up animation and the blood red screen a second later.
Lethality is hilarious as it kills enemies even if the attack says it will do one damage beforehand. Just owning an enemy unit with a single arrow that would normally inflict one or two damage always brings a good laugh.

Galeforce. No contest. Having the ability to move twice is a devastating ability if the unit is very powerful.
Though Astra + Lethality is a good combination too, increasing the chance to OHKO opponents.
Armsthrift and Aptitude are really good skills to have to conserve weapons and lvl. up better.

Galeforce or Armsthrift. Galeforcr let's you get in and out (or kill 2 units of your units are maxed out and don't need to worry about dying). Armsthrift let's you forge the legendary weapons and not worry too much about losing them.

Lethality or Luna for good laughs and clutch moments

Back