What is your favorite skill in SMT4?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There are a lot of skills in Shin Megami Tensei 4. I'm sure you have at least one that you enjoy using a lot. In this thread, you can tell everyone what your favorite skill is in the game.

For me, it's Die for Me. It's a skill by Alice (my favorite demon). What about you?

I don't exactly have a favorite yet :oops:
The skill I like using the most is Megido though. Waiting to get Megidoloan :p

The skill I like using the most is Megido though. Waiting to get Megidoloan :p
If we're talking about almighty skills, I love Sea of Chaos, :woot:

If we're talking about almighty skills, I love Sea of Chaos, :woot:

Didn't come accross this one yet but its probably not as good as Megidolaon :p

There are a lot of skills in Shin Megami Tensei 4. I'm sure you have at least one that you enjoy using a lot. In this thread, you can tell everyone what your favorite skill is in the game.

For me, it's Die for Me. It's a skill by Alice (my favorite demon). What about you?
Regarding Die for Me! history. It's a hilarious request -____-
If you play SMT: Strange Journey and find Alice's quest, she will tell you her past death request. What a reminiscence.

Last edited:
My favorite SMT4 skill is Megidolaon. It cannot be reflected, nulled or drained, and it totally ignores the effects of moves like Makarakarn and Tetrakarn.

From my experience the effect of Almighty skills is moderate to boss enemies. We better reflect bosses' attack rather than consume your MP for Almighty skills. Yet, Almighty skills indeed work effectively for our party :eek:

i'd go for Tetrakarn! against physical attacking demons, of course.

after i cast tetrakarn: "whatcha gonna do now, huh?"

if the demon fell for it and used a physical skill: "i heard your muscle say ouch!" lol.

if the demon used a magic skill: "MEANIE!!!" lol

Back