what is your favorite thing about Christmas? What do you do for Christmas eve

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
It is December 1 and it's the month of Christmas. What are your favorite thing about Christmas? My favorite thing about Christmas is everything, the lights, being with my family, the music and the food. Christmas is the one time of the year that my family puts away our hate for each other and put our love. One of my favorite thing doing is on Christmas eve is after eating dinner with my grandma, me and my family go around the neighborhood and see the light after we go home with hot chocolate and my mom read us stories then bed.

My favorite things about Christmas are its festive theme throughout places and even online, the very spiritful atmosphere of the time and the Christmas songs that play almost everywhere on the radio. I don't celebrate Christmas but these are the things that I like about it, so on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and every other day in December it's practically like any other normal day in the year.

On Christmas Eve my family normally eats with my grandmother too. Then on Christmas day we visit the other side of my family. The Christmas season is always very magical tho and I feel like anything could happen. It's a nice feeling.

X-mas Eve's usually spent watching an X-mas Eve related movie while anticipating X-mas day. (Why open presents on X-mas eve? Santa hadn't come by yet.) And X-mas day is where the fun begins. Dinner with the grandparents, presents under the tree we set up not too long ago, and meeting with my half bro and a few guests this year. (Grandma's invited a friend over so she wouldn't spend X-mas alone.)

Back