What is your favorite time of day to play video games? PLAY, EAT, SLEEP, REPEAT.

• Thread starter Bulls4LifeJN13
  • Start date
Bulls4LifeJN13

Bulls4LifeJN13

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Mine is between 9p.m. to 4a.m hahaha ALL NIGHT!

James_Rolfe.jpg

Mine is between 9p.m. to 4a.m hahaha ALL NIGHT!

James_Rolfe.jpg
That sounds a little like me but the most recent time I played my game it was from 4:00AM-5:30AM ish. Also why is AVGN's pic here? This isn't a spam to get PC (and potentially free money) deal.

Nah, didn't even know who this guy was...He just looked like a guy who played games all night.. Like me ^_^

My favorite time is when everybody else is asleep, and there's nobody to bother me. I hate distractions when I'm playing.

My favorite time is from around 7 PM to 11:30 PM because it's quieter then (mom goes to bed at 9:30 when I'm there and I usually hang out in the basement by myself after dinner at nana's).

Least favorite is from 7 AM till 10 AM. I'm not a morning person *yawn*

I'm not really picky. if i havenothing better to do, i consider anytime a good time to game. though i do find myself play more ofter befor i go to bed. so i guess 8pm-12am is my prefered time.

I don't really have a preferred time to play. I'm not one of those late night players, it's not really my thing. xD

I guess when I'm bored and have nothing to do I start to play. :p

mine is at night time and playing during the afternoon

I'm usually gaming late at night when my homework or revision is done. I play a bit during the day though, on my 3DS.

I play video games anytime of the day but I play it usually at 4pm in the afternoon and sometimes 9 to 12 pm in the night.If I'm not doing that then I go on this site and play games and chat and have fun.

If I have a free day everyday, then I'll be playing all day and night.
I use to be this crazy gamer that I woke up at 4am to play games and I play the whole day until midnight...
(that's me when I was a 5th grader I guess). Hope I can have that much free time once again :(
Now I play whenever I can, usually night time, like after 9 pm or something.

It depends on the game I'm playing. I'll play Grand Theft Auto V during the day but as soon as the sun goes down I play Hitman Absolution or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

I usually set my alarm clock for 4:00 AM or 5:00 AM so that I can play for an hour or two before starting my day, because I read in a magazine that doing your favourite thing for an hour right after you wake up makes you do everything better during the day, and magazines never lie :p :giggle:

I may also play from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM if I'm sure I won't be interrupted.

Every time is play time for me but the best time in my opinion is late night. It's when everyone falls asleep and you're up destroying noobs in your favorite games.

Back