Ultimate what is your favourite kirby hat in smash bros ultimate?

• Thread starter FireEmblem14
  • Start date
FireEmblem14

FireEmblem14

Awakening Performer
Towns Folk
A new smash bros game mean new Kirby hats from the other (new) characters in smash bros ultimate. I would like to hear your opinion on your favourite Kirby hat. I thought it would be really difficult to even get a top 5 but it turned out to be really easy. This is my top 5:

1: Corrin(Fire Emblem
2: Shulk(Xenoblade Chronicles)
3: King K Rool(Donkey Kong Country)
4: Dark Samus(Metroid)
5: Robin(Fire Emblem)

I like them all but I have a couple favorites. One being Mr. game and watch. Its so cool how Kirby looks just like Mr. game and watch.

King K Rool Kirby is also pretty cool,how he gets that horn thingy which shoots cannons.

Im excited to see what Kirby's hat will be for Piranha Plant. Since Piranha Plant's regular special is spitting out the poison (i think?) then there are only two options. One being Kirby gets big lips on his head that spits poison and the other being a little piranha plant on Kirby's head.

I also can't wait for Kirby piranha plant head. I think it is just going to be the lips because they only gave Mario-Kirby his hat and a lot of the creators are just lay even though you need skill to have a plant in smash bros anyway. (My least favourite Kirby hat is Kirby because eating Kirby is useless(Sakurai could have made it so if you eat Kirby as Kirby you just turn into that colour Kirby))

too many Kirbys

Reactions: Shiny
I also can't wait for Kirby piranha plant head. I think it is just going to be the lips because they only gave Mario-Kirby his hat and a lot of the creators are just lay even though you need skill to have a plant in smash bros anyway. (My least favourite Kirby hat is Kirby because eating Kirby is useless(Sakurai could have made it so if you eat Kirby as Kirby you just turn into that colour Kirby))
Like this? (didnt make it myself)
b98.jpg

Basically yeah. It seems correct to have it this way likewise because it actually shows Kirby. It would be awesome if Kirby turned into a red and white spotted Kirby to make it actually look like piranha plant

Reactions: Shiny
Capt. Falcon Kirby looks better this time around and since there's no plural in the title I'll have to stick with that one.
Snake's is the best as far as how non-Kirby he is.

Most of them look cool, but I find King K Rool’s hilarious for some reason. He just looks so funny with that horn on his head, lol

As for the best, I guess Cloud’s is pretty neat. \o/

Basically yeah. It seems correct to have it this way likewise because it actually shows Kirby. It would be awesome if Kirby turned into a red and white spotted Kirby to make it actually look like piranha plant
Or Kirby becomes kirby in a pot with a stalk and the spitting poison move

Back