What is your favourite Nintendo Easter Egg?

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
My favourite Easter Egg from Nintendo has gotta be Totaka's Song because of how hidden it is in a lot of games and it is overall very fun to find in the newer games. Reply what is your favourite Easter Egg in any Nintendo game(s)?

PS:Have a great day, bye :)

What I seem to notice about Nintendo is that they love and I mean the absolutely LOVE to reference their older consoles such as the NES. When I playing Mario kart DS the other day I heard that R.O.B. was a unlockable racer in the game. At that moment I realized that Nintendo despite always making new incredible games they will always love the N.E.S. Especially R.O.B. being in smash since brawl. Nintendo even referenced the N.E.S zapper in splatoon. Nintendo is even releasing an N.E.S. plug n' play this November. Nintendo is absolutely obsessed with their past creations. Heck I wouldn't blame them it was their first console and the godfather that started it all.
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Splatoon-NES-Zapper-Screenshots-6.jpg

nes-classic-edition-box.png
P.S. Have a good weekend

I think that one of my favorite Nintendo easter eggs would have to be the painting of Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Bowser hanging in Hyrule Castle in Ocarina of Time. When I first saw it, it really interested my as to how cool it was of Nintendo to sneak in references to other games.

Back