Gen 6 What is your favourite pokemon typing?

• Thread starter KENY
  • Start date
K

KENY

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
What is your Favourite Pokémon Typing either it be single typing or mixed take your pic off the list. Personally I'm a Psychic fanatic, Gardevoir is Queen is in my eyes. Tell me your fav pokemon and typing.
pokemon_type_icon_list_by_cameronwink-d7v5hn3.png

I usually like the Pokemon that have 2 types because mostly they make them more unique in their nature as well as make up for different competitive strategies . My favorite Pokemon in its type would be Spiritomb because generally it doesn't have a weakness :D

I love psychic type which is in my opinon, has the best moves and is usually a sweeper but honestly could be any type, like bulky, setup, etc. Plus my favorite Pokemon currently is Gardevoir which is awesome with Hyper Voice!!!

i also like two type pokemon, but in general i love ghost and psychic types.

i also like two type pokemon, but in general i love ghost and psychic types.
you mean dual type pokemon :p My favorite dual type was dark and ghost for competitve before fairy came out :( Now I like maybe Steel and Bug with scizor with defenses and everything :) I hate grass and steel AKA Ferrothorn because I get OHKO by fire blast or punch or something. :( very sad

I love psychic type which is in my opinon, has the best moves and is usually a sweeper but honestly could be any type, like bulky, setup, etc. Plus my favorite Pokemon currently is Gardevoir which is awesome with Hyper Voice!!!
That's awesome Gardevoir is my forever and always till the end.

I love dragon types! Not only are most of them cool looking, they have some pretty sweet moves (in my opinion.) If there was a non-legendary dragon/ghost pokemon, that'd be sick too.

you mean dual type pokemon :p My favorite dual type was dark and ghost for competitve before fairy came out :( Now I like maybe Steel and Bug with scizor with defenses and everything :) I hate grass and steel AKA Ferrothorn because I get OHKO by fire blast or punch or something. :( very sad
Yes xP i also used to like dark but now i really love psychics.

I like Dragon-types because they usually look cool and are rare, but strong. I also like Steel-types because they have a modern feel to them and also look cool, with many Steel-types also having a large range of varied secondary-types: there's Bug/Steel, Fire/Steel, Rock/Steel, Water/Steel, Grass/Steel, Flying/Steel... But still no Dragon/Steel -_-

Oh, I've always been a fire and dragon person, since most of the pokemon I like are either fire or dragon (Along with some dark and psychic) Personally I love Pokemon like charizard, arcanine, blaziken and flygon. My teams also normally consist of mostly fire types as well xD

My favorite type is fire type. My favorite pokemon is charizard and I like almost all fire type Pokemons. I like dragon types, water types and flying types too!

My favourite pokemon typing is may............................................................................. Water!! I love water type pokemon. I like every of pokemon but mostly I like water type pokemon as they look cool from their design and they are strong.

This is my 2th favorite! @pokemon pro
Great!! What about 1 first? Okay let me your favourite pokemon typing is fire I said this as fire typing have many great pokemon and your avitar pokemon is also fire type.

Yes, My favorite pokemon is charizard! and lol I just got charmander from wonder trade

I've always loved Steel Types. Scizor, Aggron, Ferrothorn, Mawile, Metagross, Skarmory. and Aegislash. The sheer power and defensed of these guys are staggering.

The ultimate combo thus far however, is the dreaded Steel/Fairy typing. Who dares to possess such a cruel typing though? Huge Power Mega Mawile and the evil/adorable Klefki.

Reactions: DeathDragon
My favourite type are poison types, which is one of the favoured types) Crobat, Mega Venusaur, Weezing, Gengar, Drapion, Scollipede, Beedrill Mega, Tentacruel, Roserade, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Venomoth.

Poison types should be used more and in the monotype metagame poison is one of the lesser used the type but they are just as fun (or maybe even more fun to use :D)

It wasn't always like this since I used despise using poison types when I was younger. Damn things have changed

i love electric types because most of them are yellow and yellow is my favorite color. also i love electricity but this is really ironic but i hate lightning and thunder in real life because i just can't get to sleep when it storms at nighttime. btw i love zapdos and pikachu.

I mostly like dragon types since the design on most of them look cool and their stats overall are pretty good as well as their ability and nature plus the dragon type legendaries have some rare typings,i also go with the dark type and ghost type since of their designs and stats.

I have to go with Fire, they have really cool designs and an useful immunity to burns. They're also generally offensive oriented and I love my offensive Pokémon. Plus, my favorite Pokémon is Fire-type :p Coming close is the Fairy-type though, the new type was a really nice addition to the games. I like all the Fairy-type Pokémon and they're really useful in battle!

Back