Splatoon 2 what is your least favorite/ most hated octo expansion level?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
for those of us who have played the octo expansion in splatoon 2, most of us probably liked it, but as with most games, there's always at least one or two levels or kinds of levels we just cant get used to and that become incredibly aggravating trying to finish. overall, i enjoyed the octo expansion quite a lot, even replayed it a couple times with a separate user to avoid losing my multiplayer data, but there were some levels that were so messy and spammy, or just outright crazy that i just couldnt beat them without using the auto pass. most notably the expansion's boss returns (all except octo shower supreme, i have seen others fight him but i havent found my way to him just yet so minus this one here), but if there's one much worse than these its gotta be the girl power station. it starts out mild as with most, but it gets ugly really fast, and before you know it youre surrounded by an entire horde of enemy octolings spamming the heck out of you and hitting the central orb at the same time, giving you too many ways to die and very little room for error. the only way i could see somebody beating this with no deaths is if the person has memorized the enemy spawn locations (most of us wont of course), because crowd control is the biggest problem with this stage, not to mention you also have to worry about the orb breaking which is also instant death. there's just too much going on and you dont have time to think, youre forced to take as many hits as possible and hope you dont die because of the excess enemies that can easily surround you near the orb.

so whats your least favorite octo level?

Omfg girl power can literally go burn a fiery death ugh ;-; it’s the only one I havent fully completed T_T

Reactions: Kadaj
Girl power is obviously the roughest one, as some others can be hard depending on the weapon you choose, but Girl Power is rough no matter which of 8 weapons you pick.

Girl power is obviously the roughest one, as some others can be hard depending on the weapon you choose, but Girl Power is rough no matter which of 8 weapons you pick.
yeah i tried so many of them and nothing seemed to change the results for me either. probably the most hectic level there is in this game. correct me if im wrong, but girl power is so rough it might be all up to luck more than skill XP

yeah i tried so many of them and nothing seemed to change the results for me either. probably the most hectic level there is in this game. correct me if im wrong, but girl power is so rough it might be all up to luck more than skill XP
It’s actually almost completely based on skill, mainly you have to be able to use the super abilities effectively. Being effective with your weapon of choice helps too, but getting the supers quickly and using them effectively.
Because they jump to the same place at the same time every time, you can plan out your defense.

Omfg girl power can literally go burn a fiery death ugh ;-; it’s the only one I havent fully completed T_T
Is it weird that I beat it my first try? Granted afterwards I couldn’t complete it for the life of me

Is it weird that I beat it my first try? Granted afterwards I couldn’t complete it for the life of me
Pro Gamer right here bois. Won with pure Instinct and skill alone. Teach me your ways.
What weapon did you use?

Reactions: VivianPan
Pro Gamer right here bois. Won with pure Instinct and skill alone. Teach me your ways.
What weapon did you use?
Honestly I don’t remover but if I had to guess it was probably a roller for some reason I couldn’t beat it again afterwards

Girl Power was definitely the bane of my existence for a long time before I finally beat it and held my head high.

Looks like a lot of other people have had trouble with the same level. I don’t blame ya, it’s definitely a tough cookie to crack, yknow? :eyes:

Girl Power was definitely the bane of my existence for a long time before I finally beat it and held my head high.

Looks like a lot of other people have had trouble with the same level. I don’t blame ya, it’s definitely a tough cookie to crack, yknow? :eyes:
yes girl power station is very nasty, ive done some multiple playthroughs of octo expansion and i purposefully avoid girl power station because its too much of a hassle and progress can hit a major snag here way too easily no matter what weapon you pick (if anyone could beat this in one try consistently id give them the biggest prize ever ... jk but seriously it seems impossible to do that), i managed to beat octo stomp on my first run and had marina hack for girl power station because it was way too gruelling for me as far as hardest levels go, nearly all of the bosses are total chaos in octo >.< i barely beat octo stomp even

yes girl power station is very nasty, ive done some multiple playthroughs of octo expansion and i purposefully avoid girl power station because its too much of a hassle and progress can hit a major snag here way too easily no matter what weapon you pick (if anyone could beat this in one try consistently id give them the biggest prize ever ... jk but seriously it seems impossible to do that), i managed to beat octo stomp on my first run and had marina hack for girl power station because it was way too gruelling for me as far as hardest levels go, nearly all of the bosses are total chaos in octo >.< i barely beat octo stomp even
Legit I’m redoing the 100% of the octo expansion (account issues) and I realized that every time I’ve beaten girl power I’ve used no specials just the armor (not the ink armor)

Back