What is your method for easy bells?

• Thread starter The G-Shroom
  • Start date
The G-Shroom

The G-Shroom

The Best Mushroom In The World
Towns Folk
:greedy:We all have our own ways of making tons of bells in short time. I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and what I do is go to the island at night, catch LOTS of beetles, then sell them. I get a good profit every time, and I usually play games during the night, making this a good way for night time players to get a good profit. But enough about my method, I would like to know YOUR methods on how to get tons of bells in ANY Animal Crossing game.:greedy:

I used to do the bettle method until a saved up a few million Bells and then wen't all-out with the Stalk Market. Turnips are the fastest but sometimes most unreliable way to make Bells because of the random nature of the selling price, you'd have to look for a good price in someone else's town if you're having a bad week.

I'm pretty sure the only way to make major bells in beetle grinding, turnips, and duplicating... But I make a few 100k by shaking my trees down, covering the whole beach with fruits, then selling them. It isn't as effective as any other method I mentioned on top, but it does roll in some money.

Not many people do THIS! See carefully what I do-
1. Plant a perfect native fruit to get a perfect tree (if you sold your first perfect fruit, you're a bot outta luck)
2. grow more and make an orchard (the more the better)
3. Every 4 days, the trees will give perfect fruits. Make a bundle of them.
4. sell it another friend's town. U will get 3000 bells for every fruit.

My ways of getting some fast cash:
1. Planting your first perfect fruit automatically. It will be hard to find another one if you sold it.
2. Go to the island after 7PM and go catch some bettles and sharks, lots of them.
3. Selling any unwanted furniture and even fossils.
4. Saving the ore you find until Reese is paying double for it.

1. Perfect fruit. Do not sell your first perfect fruit, use it to grow more trees. Get 20 trees goin and make it rain!

2. The Island. Head there about 5 pm cause that's when beetles come the most and sharks aren't too rare. (11PM sharks are everywhere, but is kinda lame that no stores are open at that time). Scare off any small fish/bugs. Use the net if you want to scare fish, but running past them works fine. Catch locusts and release. Pretend to try to catch a tiger beetle/wharf roach by just using your net on empty ground. If you get a sea bass, you can just release him out to the water where a pesky small fish is (SEA BASS TORPEDOO!!! XD). Rinse and repeat, and I get a full inv of big beetles and sharks in under 20 mins. Usually sells for 120K or more. Most I have gotten from a full inv was 174,000. This also leads into #3-

3. The Campsite. After visiting the island, and if there is a camper there, take a half full inv and lots of bells. Occasionally they will want to play a game with you for one of your items. IF you got a big beetle/shark, they could buy it for a ridiculous amount if you are lucky(1 Elephant Beetle sold for 43K, i sold a shark for 200K). Biggest loot that I can find. Try your luck there, but I warn you that you CAN and likely WILL be swindled from time to time but the loot is well worth it.

So I have cut down all but 6 trees in my town, for the fruit. this makes it way easier to find fossils and ore.
so you start, you find the money rock, you find the ore rock, and then you dig up your fossils
store the fossils in a wardrobe, and drop the ore on the ground(eventually the ReTail shop will recognize ore as a premium item, which is when you cash out your ore). save and quit, then open your systems settings app. go to "other settings", then "date and time". adjust your time to one day in advance, then rinse and repeat :p
its best if you change the date to something a few months back, if you want your game to progress normally from when you started the town :p
once you have filled your wardrobe, go back and forth with your inventory full of said fossils to the museum and have them assessed. then when your wardrobe is full of assessed fossils, sell them at ReTail. you'll be on your way to massive bank in no time.

The best way to make bells is the following method. (WARNING: A LITTLE BIT CHEEKY. RESULTS MAY VARY.)
--Before starting, make sure your mailbox is empty.--
1. Go to the post office and put all of your Bells into a savings account.
2. Save and quit.
3. Go to 3ds settings -> Date and time -> Today's date.
4. Change the year to as far as it'll go. (As of this posting, it's 2050.)
5. Save, go back to Animal crossing.
6. Isabelle will be shocked to see you. But she'll say some stuff and then you'll be back in the game. Open the letter that you received from the post office. You just earned 99,999 bells.
7. To do it again, you'll need to change the date back to today, then go back into AC, then back into settings and to 2050. This'll give you 1k bells every time you do it.
8. Congrats! You're a bellionaire!

For me I just collect everything and sell it from fruits to fossils and everything else in between. Fossils get you a lot of money if you identify them and have a lot of them, sure the museum will have no dinosaurs but that's okay. Fruit sells too but having fruit from that isn't in your town grow more but I advise you to plant that fruit so you can always have it and make a lot of money too.

I guess you could buy them here... xD

Get a lot of trees and fruits and plant more and then sell them all at once at a high price. I really don't know all that much, all I know is that plants and selling lots of farmable items is the best way to go :p

The easiest way to earn bells by far is by going to the island after 8pm. I usually make around 500,000 bells in half and hour, by catching all the rare bugs and fish. I think the Golden Stag is actually worth 10,000 bells!

Hitting the bell rock and selling fossils that you get everyday also helps. You can slowly earn lots of money by doing small things like this.

The best way is to gather and sell fossils.bugs,fish, and shells. You can also sell turnips and other types of foods. Hope this helped!!!

All I do is buy radishes, (kind of like stocks huh!), Find Fossils, get the fossils examined, and if I already have the fossil, Ill sell it. Catching bugs, fishing, and Just selling things you don't need gives me enough Bells. If I need only a little bit of bells, I just put something on the flea market and put it at a cheap price too, so it sells faster.
The easiest way to earn bells by far is by going to the island after 8pm. I usually make around 500,000 bells in half and hour, by catching all the rare bugs and fish. I think the Golden Stag is actually worth 10,000 bells!

Hitting the bell rock and selling fossils that you get everyday also helps. You can slowly earn lots of money by doing small things like this.
Thats basicly what I do too, catch some bugs, fish some sharks, and it gives me tons of money. I'm saving up for a bigger house and such, so I do this a lot.

I go to the mayor's office and set my town ordance to Bell boom. Bell boom makes your town wealthy and sells things for a higher price than usual. Pay 1 000 bells to go to the island after 7:00 p.m. and talk to the droid to get a net and a fishing rod.
Then I get all the bugs off of the trees and try to snag the golden bugs for they cost a lot. I usually spot sharks and they sell for a ton of bells. Sell all your sharks, fish, and bugs and BOOM, YOU ARE NOW RICH!!!

Back