What is your onpinion on Metroid Prime: Federation Force and Blast Ball

• Thread starter Dry Gamer
  • Start date
Dry Gamer

Dry Gamer

The Greatest Dead Gamer
Towns Folk
Metroid Prime: Federation Force and Blast Ball look like a good and bad game! Blast Ball looks fun and Federation Force too. But my heat got broken when they announced this! I waited years for a new Metroid game but I got this. I don't get why they didn't make a true Metroid game. I just hope that these games turn out to be fun.

It looks like fun but I hate it at the same time. It looks no where near a metroid game and if you were to put a different name, you will not notice that its metroid. I wanted a true metroid, one for the wii u. We never got a proper console one since the gamecube. Plus, the handheld version seems a bit fun but a bit plain too. It makes me so mad, if oyu look at the tweets, youtube comments, social websites, and others, they all demand for metroid wii u. They never listened and gave us a spinoff. So there is a change.org thing, if you want to sign it, it talks about metroid wii u and how they should make it

i like it, i don't hate the name or nothing about Metroid because i'm not a big fan of the franchise but looking forward to getting it (OMG! It's has Download Play)

Back