Gen 4 What is your opinion on Cynthia?

• Thread starter LunariaSong
  • Start date
L

LunariaSong

Lunaria
Towns Folk
I haven't battled against her much, so I'm kind of curious...Some people say she's hard to beat because of her Pokemon.

Tell me what you think. :)

She's a really tough champion. Main reason: All Her pokemon have perfect IVs. It's actually confirmed. Not only that but they also have hacked natures which doesn't decrease any stats .-. She basically cheats against you and winning only means that you're a true champion that knows how to utilize items :p

I think that Cynthia is a person with a really cool personality in general , and usually I'd say that her team is very devastating , since some Pokemons like Garchomp can really do a lot of damage ;_; So yeah , she's typically a really challenging person to battle :p

Cynthia is a very tough champion I believe. Her pokemon are awesome! I don't know what @np2016 said is true or not but her pokemon are powerful. As @Eridan said, pokemon like Garchomp are like very tough to battle since they do a lot of damage.

Oh my god I used to hate her because she beat me 6 times and i kept on resetting XDDD
But I love her now, because shes what a real champion should be other then Red/Blue/Lance. Her pokemon is tough but so worth the satisfaction you feel after beating her. Her champion music was actually pretty good and I love how her character is designed.

Back