What is your opinion on "Guild Marm"

• Thread starter DarkXorius
  • Start date
DarkXorius

DarkXorius

One without a Heart
Towns Folk
Yes, the adorable waifu we MH4U players become acquainted with since our first story quest.

What do you think about this character and her small,but favorable importance to the game.

tumblr_nkm2uxNshx1ttugf8o1_1280.jpg

I wish there was a mission like in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker where instead of capturing a monster I'd capture her heart.

Wild Waifu
Main Objective:
Capture Waifu's Heart

Subquest
Get Waifu to notice you

Reward Its a surprise!

She is one of my favorite characters, I really liked the story line she had and has a nice design in my opinion.

Yes, the adorable waifu we MH4U players become acquainted with since our first story quest.

What do you think about this character and her small,but favorable importance to the game.

I wish there was a mission like in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker where instead of capturing a monster I'd capture her heart.

Wild Waifu
Main Objective:
Capture Waifu's Heart

Subquest
Get Waifu to notice you

Reward Its a surprise!
I think that she is the cutest character in the game also I think that if I could date someone like her my life would be complete forever. Anyone else think that it was so cute when she called you doodle.

She keeps things interesting that's for sure. Shes smart and funny plus she has a lot of helpful information. I honestly think she is an improvement over the one in 3. I didn't like the one in 3 because of her snarky, smart-aleck attitude.

Wild Waifu
Main Objective:
Capture Waifu's Heart

Subquest
Get Waifu to notice you

Reward Its a surprise!
I just want to say that this is creative that u want to win her heart

I think its great how they made her in MH4U. It's cute that she calls you "doodle." They did great on her design, and the overall attitude she has is so upbeat you cant help but like her. she never fails to get excited when you are about to go on a mission to hunt a rare monster, and she never fails to call you"doodle" even in the middle of a major threat. They did really great on her this time, and i hope she returns in future MH games!

Back