What is your top 10 main weapons used in splatoon?

• Thread starter Kalomaze
  • Start date
Kalomaze

Kalomaze

somebody
Towns Folk
Hello,

BuildCrystal here,
I'm asking a question on your top 10 main used weapons in the game. Since I am fairly new to the game (and love it,) I am asking this for advice on what weapons I should use on the game. They can be any weapon of any kind! It can be a splat charger, a roller, a gun, a blaster, a gal, any kind you want to add to your 10 mainly used splatoon list!

top 10 is asking a bit much. there's only 42 weapons so far. most people probably only have 1 weapon per battle type at most. i find the splash-o-matic is really easy to use for pretty much everything. its suction bombs are good when you stick em just on the side of a ledge beneath an opponent. and being able to spam em as a special is great offensively and for just covering a large area in a few seconds. plus its good range and probably being the fastest shooting weapon doesn't hurt either. well not you anyway :sneaky: but i was already at max freshness when it was released so idk what level it actually needs.

Ok, its now a top 3.

Top 3 weapons are:
Splattershot Pro: This weapon was meant to be my best. It has good range, power and a decent fire rate. It even comes with my favorite set, Splat bombs and the almighty Inkstrike.
Aerospray RG: Despite it being gold, it has the best fire rate in the game. It can fill up your special gauge quickly even without the ability. I'm not a big fan of the Inkmines, but luckily I can use the Inkstrike faster than the Splattershot Pro.
I don't have a 3rd favorite yet.

I use,
  1. InkBrush Noveu
  2. Areospray (The gold version)
  3. Gold Dynamo Roller
  4. Splattershot Jr. (Blueprint version)
  5. 52. Gal (Advanced Version)
This are my most used weapons, & I destroy with them x3

I honestly recommend the Splattershot Jr. Or Areospray (Gold), because their both super easy to grasp. Despite being the first weapon you get, & everyone hating on it, the Splattershot Jr. Is great. And, you'll usually see people who use it, be top of the team. It's easy to grasp & fun

Areospray is the most popular weapon so far (In my opinion), every one uses, lol. But, it's super good. You have to complete some of the story-line to get it, but "All your reapings will bring much sowing" or something like that. It has a super fast fire-rate, allowing you to ink turf fast. Also a Splat-Mine, so you can trick players, & the ultimate ink-strike! :p

The other weapons are kinda' tricky.

Hope I helped! God Bless, & Yol Bulsun!

Back