What item would you drop if an RPG Hero slayed you?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You know how enemies and monsters have item drops when you defeat them?

Let's say you're the enemy in an RPG and the 'Hero' slays you. What item do you think the Hero would obtain from slaying you? The item should be something you currently own in real life that you feel someone would obtain from defeating you in an RPG.

I think it'd be either wallet or laptop for me :eyes2:

I can see @Sky dropping a book >.>

Reactions: Mizunil and P2.0
Blood

Reactions: P2.0 and Jisenku
Bold of you to assume I can be defeated.

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows, Artisan, Mizunil and 5 others
I would drop a piece of my mechanical valve (but it's ruined so it cannot be sold), and a piece of parchment that simply reads

"OK, killing the disabled kid, like that will give you any merit"

• Funny
Reactions: Artisan and P2.0

Honestly yeah. That or my life's collection of game design documents I've made so maybe one day, they will come alive.

For the book, it'll probably be whatever I'm currently reading so, The Ghost Tree by Christina Henry right now.

Reactions: P2.0, Jisenku, Marc and 1 other person
I would pretend to drop, but actually start my stage 2 form

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil, P2.0 and Jisenku
A box of Pop-Tarts, cuz I'd most likely be taken by surprise while trying to eat a snack. :'D

They'll serve someone else, looks like. ;-;

Reactions: Jisenku
A rare funko pop collectible item they can use to decorate their hideout.
They get one per playthrough, so it requires dozens of runs to collect them all.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku, Artisan and 28142
If you slay the great Artisan you would get a few work uniforms. The local shop would love to give you some cash if you spend in-game time doing basically nothing because shops in games are never represented right. Maybe if it was a modern game it would be a side-quest. Oh yeah, and you'll get called in the middle of you're playthrough saying they need you there. Just to remind you who you murdered for no reason.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
You know how enemies and monsters have item drops when you defeat them?

Let's say you're the enemy in an RPG and the 'Hero' slays you. What item do you think the Hero would obtain from slaying you? The item should be something you currently own in real life that you feel someone would obtain from defeating you in an RPG.

I think it'd be either wallet or laptop for me :eyes2:

I would probably drop a legendary item.... debt. Now whoever killed me has to pay off my debt hwehwehwe :pepe::lapras:

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
Back