Breath of the Wild What Items Should The Zelda Wii U Have???

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
what zelda item in the next game would you want to have? i would pick the bow and arrow of course :p

I will be happy just with the master sword and hyrule shield...

I think the Bow is a staple at this point in the series to be honest. As with the Boomerang and Bombs. :p
Anyways I think we should get new magic if they will have it.

Yeah, Link's Hero/Fairy bow is one of his signature things, as well as some sort of grapple hook. He just has his signature items that they can't take away. I was really impressed with the beetle in Skyward Sword. And the Leaf in Wind Waker is so amazing.
I'd personally want to see some more magic like Eevee stated. I could imagine more potent strikes like if you could enchant your sword itself with fire or ice like you can do for your arrows in some Zelda games. Maybe some spells like in Ocarina of Time; they're bound to come up with something new and awesome for sure though. I can't really think of anything.

Maybe something interesting with the Gamepad, maybe holding up the gamepad as a shield and the wii mote as the sword? Just a thought.

Maybe something interesting with the Gamepad, maybe holding up the gamepad as a shield and the wii mote as the sword? Just a thought.

That would be a little hard to play, but it's a good idea :p

That would be a little hard to play, but it's a good idea :p
It would be interesting though XD, although I would just prefer the gamepad to control, or motion control, the skyward sword controls were extremely spot on.

I want the Master Sword because it is awesome, Hylian shield because more awesome, all the arrow types because awesomeness. Also the Double Clawshots were awesome so I would love to see that. Also the bug net because that is the ultimate weapon. It would be cool to have a motion controls option where you can enable motion controls to play through Zelda Wii U. I loved the motion controls in skyward sword and they look like they would work well in zelda wii u.

It should have a beam sword or light arrows or ocarina

Tornado Rod.

i want more swords because the further you go the you get more swords bring back the masks to get all the ability's it has i need the power of the goron! :cold:

I can tell that the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield will return like in almost every Zelda game made. It would be nice to have another iconic sword/shield. I also hope that there is another version of the Hookshot since that is my favorite item besides the Bow and Arrows.

Back