• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What kind of gamer are you? Hardcore, casual, fanboy, newbie, retro, etc

Reactions: Knight Rain
I'd like to say i'm in between a Hardcore/Intermediate gamer. Some games I like a challenge, and others not so much.

Guess I'm a casual gamer. But I can get competitive at times. Who doesn't like a good challenge? ^^

I'd say I'm casual/retro. I have a hard time finishing new games I pick up and end up going back to replay oldies I have lying around.

I'm a casual gamer. I play for fun, though occasionally I'm a completionist or try to be one.

Definitely a casual gamer. Because I only have a few hours of free-time during the day during my school semester

Casual here as well, with a little bit of a competitive streak at times (especially when it comes to Mario Kart Wii).

Mostly I'm a casual gamer although I have played Call of Duty competitively with some friends on a few occasions. We weren't great but we were decent.

I play about sixteen (16) hours of games a week. Id say I'm casual and just want to have a good time...unless you count Minecraft hardcore then hell yes. -_-

Fangirl/Casual. I love playing easy, fun games with fighting IF you want it, like Fantasy Life was

Sorry for the bump everyone ;_;

Me? I'd say that I'm a casual gamer. I just want to play the game, and enjoy it.

I may get competitive sometimes. I do enjoy a challenge...

I'm not that extreme of a gamer any more i think it came from working and studying in the game industy it all came down to numbers in the end and i shyed away... just lately i have got back into gaming with Pokemon X but i'm a grinder... i like to do tasks over and over again :)

Casual, I don't really to Hardcore but if I do it's because I'm playing Majora's Mask

I'm a casual/ hardcore and retro gamer because sometimes I played games only for the story but half the time I show a hardcore side of me when I play games on hard mode or very hard plus I always like to challenge people online when I play pokemon X. I also play classic such as: Super Mario world, Sonic cd, Super ghouls and ghost, Metal Slug series, and so many that I can't list.

Mostly casual but I like to 100% my games

I'm probably somewhere between casual and hardcore. I guess it just really depends on what game I'm playing. I tend to be on the casual side of Pokemon while I can be a hardcore completionist on games like Dark Souls etc.

Back