What kind of games do you want to see?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Personally, I was immensely grateful when Nintendo put their support behind efforts like GoldenEye and Eternal Darkness. These offerings were a bit more "mature" than their standard fare, and filled a niche in the market that was somewhat missing. I like some intense, scary, and downright gritty games every once in a while, and I like hard-hitting, thematically complex epics any time I can get them (gritty or otherwise).

I want to know, however... am I in the actual minority of Nintendo fans regarding the kind of game I want to play on the new system? What kind of game are you dying to see? And if Nintendo were to come out with a totally new Intellectual Property, what kind of game would you be dreaming for?

No I completely agree with you! They should venture off a reach out to wider range of an audience. I have never played GoldenEye or Eternal Darkness myself but I would love to give it a go. I'm just not sure if those two games would be enough justification to purchase a Wii U.

I personally would like to see another Paper Mario; perhaps more similar to the first two, and a sequel to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. The Orre region is too awesome to disappear forever.

a sequel to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. The Orre region is too awesome to disappear forever.

my thoughts are the same. I'm surprised they haven't make a sequel to XD yet. That really was an epic game! =D

I also, would like to a game like Goldeneye too. That game shaped the gaming industry. xD

Reactions: 3 people
I personally never played any "extreme" or "mature" games. I guess I have never played them so I don't know if I like them or not. I guess I do prefer more simpler game like Pokemon and LoZ. However I would like to see some more complex and I depth story lines.

I want the Mother series to be revived, and for that to happen I want for Mother 3 to come to the US for once. That is very unlikely to happen but it's still a hope. Another thing I want is a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine, it was such a great game I don't see why it isn't being continued. Also GameCube VC would be nice.

I do have some games that I personally want to have like a sequel or something but I want to really see something like a New Legend of Zelda multi player game , since I feel that it's kinda missing for a bit since a lot of the multi player ames for the LoZ series were great

Back